* Nate Rice’s goal and two assists helped Stowe deal Essex its first in-state loss, 4-2. Jack Seivwright amassed 20 saves for the Raiders while Max Carr, Eames Eiden and Atticus Eiden added a goal each. Essex goalie Sam Foster had 28 saves.
* Rutland upended South Burlington, 3-2, behind goals by Ethan Coarse, Noah Crossman and Dillon Moore. Reid LeClair and Hunter Fay had the goals for South Burlington.
* BFA/St. Alban’s turned back Champlain Valley, 4-0, overcoming a 31-save performance by the Redhawks’ Logan Cody. Nathan Benoit, Noah Vincelette, Cole Brace and Mason Yandow tallied for the Bobwhites.
* Spaulding’s Connor Magoon and Middlebury’s Cooper O’Brien matched goals in a 1-1 tie. Grant Otis turned back 29 shots for Spaulding and Zeke Hooper made 18 saves for Middlebury.
* Missisquoi’s Braylen Parent eclipsed 100 career points with three goals and an assist in a 7-1 win against U-32. Hunter Mason (assist), Joel Gagne, Ryan Laroche and Steven King also scored for the Thunderbirds.
* Owen Perry’s two goals highlighted a three-goal third period as Milton upended Mount Mansfield, 3-1. Cam Fougere had two assists and Jackson Ehler stopped 27 shots. Jaxon Schaarschmidt also scored. Milton’s Joseph Mascolino piled up 31 saves.
* Colston Allen and Jake Dwinell had the goals in support of Ross McFate’s 25-save performance as Hartford edged Burlington, 2-1. Elliot Maher scored for Burlington.