* It took extra time and a flawless performance by goalie Kyle May (28 saves) for Spaulding to deal BFA-St. Albans its first loss of the season, 1-0, on Matteo Perrantoni’s OT game-winner. Miles Aja and Jacob Couture had the assists. BFA keeper Dan Ellis stopped 26 shots.
* Essex handled South Burlington, 7-2, breaking the game open with a four-goal third period. Grady Cram (2 goals, assist) and Jonah Janaro (goal, 2 assists) led the attack. Willem Barwin, Jared Almeida, Maverick King and Gordon Schmalz also scored. SB goalie Logan Riddle finished with 31 saves.
* Goalie Rory Hynes posted the 17-save shutout as U-32 squeezed past Rice, 1-0. The Raiders’ Brady Hill notched the game-winner late in the second period, converting a Malone Bruce set-up. Rice goalie Cale Layman stopped 27 shots.
* Nick Desouza supplied the bulk of the offense with a hat trick as Milton toppled Missisquoi, 5-1. Brendan Cross contributed a goal and two assists and Chris Lefebvre had 16 saves for the win.
* Chris Carey (assist) and Cam Leclair scored two goals each and Brendan Fath and Luke Dion added a goal apiece as Colchester topped Burlington, 6-2. Lakers’ goalie Sam Fath had 17 saves for the win. Elliot Maher scored one goal and assisted on another by Curtis Plante for Burlington.