– LaSalle remained hot and moved to 3-0 in-state with an impressive 4-1 win over Smithfield. In the win, Ronan Peterson scored while Andrew Bradley led the way with two goals. Matt Baxter also added one, but it was Caleb Jawharjian who was arguably the biggest reason his squad won convincingly, making 30 saves.
– Bishop Hendricken got a huge 6-4 win over Burrillville, moving to 3-0 in league play. Two days before that Hendricken loss, Burrilville took down Mt. St. Charles 4-1 with goals from Steve Rodrigues, Ethan Murphy, Nick Carey and Cameron Potter.
– Prout took down Moses Brown to get to 2-2 on the young season. Aidan Forcier had two goals in the win while Andrew Nowell and Tyler Simo also added goals. Owen Glass also came up big in net, stopping 29 of 30 shots.
– Cumberland also continued its hot start to the year with a 4-2 win over Warwick. Christian Oliviera and Sam Lopes each had two goals in the victory.
– Ponaganset and South Kingstown battled to a 1-1 tie. Both teams scored their goals in the third period, with Cam Kenney putting Ponaganset up, but just 12 seconds later, Cody Granville knotted the game up for SK. James Cavanagh made 34 saves for Ponaganset and Lucas Gordon stopped 22 for South Kingstown.
– Coventry hammered Mount Hope 8-3 earning its first victory of the season. MH jumped out to an early 1-0 lead, but Luke Fortier, Ben Grossman, Zach Ellison and Adam Savastano all scored in the first for a 4-1 lead. Savastano finished with a hat trick and Nick Anderson and Andrew LaRoche added goals as well.