– D1 Concord trailed most of the game in their opener vs Windham but two goals late in the third gave them the win. Jack Shoemaker scored with three minutes left to tie it and AJ Dow scored with 4 seconds left to win it. Shoemaker and Brooks Craigue assisted on the go-ahead goal. Kalan Gaudreault had 16 saves in the win.
– Salem started hot with a 2-0 shutout of Londonderry to open their season. Luke Barton and Max Condon scored for the Blue Devils. Salem also notched a 6-0 win over Nashua South to improve to 2-0.
– Tim Keily tallied two goals and John Mantone added one as D1 #3 Bishop Guertin topped Keene 3-2. Cosmo Siano added two assists. For Keene, Johan Murphy, and Noah Parrelli each scored. Blackbirds’ goaltender Orion Murphy stopped 42 shots in the loss.
– Trinity stormed back to beat Pinkerton in the opening game for the Pioneers. Aidan Palmeter, Sam Maurice, and Tyler Manning combined for four goals and two assists in the comeback win. Braeden Lubelczyk had 15 saves for Trinity.
– St Thomas Aquinas began its season where it left off last year by routing Spaulding 8-0. Brendan Chrisom had three goals while his twin brother, Colin Chrisom added a goal and three assists. Rolly Edgerly, Joey Pickett, Aidan Gorman and Jackson Estes also scored. Nate Lavoie had 16 saves in the win. The Saints went on to beat #2 Dover in a 3-2 overtime thriller. Colin Chrisom netted the game winner. Gorman and Connor Grey also scored. Logan Spagna scored his twice for Dover.
– Dover got goals from Brady McDonough and Logan Spagna in their win over Division 1 Bow. Brett Davis stood tall for his first win of the year.
– Merrimack shutout #7 Somersworth/Coe-Brown to kick off their season. Eliot Medlock had a goal and two assists for the Tomahawks and Matt Licata stopped all 26 shots he faced.
– Winnacunnet jumped up to #4 in the D2 rankings after shutting out Portsmouth and then taking out Oyster River 3-2. Cam Wooles notched four goals and two assists over the first two games to lead the upstart, Warriors. Seamus Bihari has two goals and Alex Santora four assists on the young season.
– Goffstown doubled up Alvirne 6-3 at Sullivan Arena. Brennan Pierce had two goals and two assists and Jake Klardie added two goals and an assist. Nick DiMarzio chipped in with three assists for the Grizzlies.
– D3 #1 Berlin-Gorham opened with two shutouts as well as a 4-1 win to jump out to a 3-0 record. Michael Cote and Brody Duquette each had a goal and an assist in their first two games and Cam Pake also added a goal. Kolin Melanson had 39 saves in the combined two shutout wins.
– Belmont-Gilford stayed at #2 in D3 after piling up the goals in the early going. In three games Belmont-Gilford has put up 24 goals while giving up only 3. Evan Guerin (5G 6A) and Owen Guerin (6G 4A) have combined for 21 points in the first three games.
– Will Danais has a goal and an assist and Cam Kean and Shaw Swinerton each have a goal for # 3 Kingswood to start the season. Kingswood has gone 1-1 to start the year with a 2-0 win over Pembroke- Campbell and a 4-0 loss to Belmont-Gilford.