– Noah Cordeiro and John Mantone scored for Bishop Guertin in their 3-2 overtime loss to Arlington Catholic in Massachusetts.
– A hat trick from Concord’s Jack Shoemaker propelled Concord to their ninth straight win when they defeated Trinity, 8-2. Chad LaRiviere, Carter Doherty, and Alex Pelletier each scored a goal. Trevor Craigue and AJ Dow each had a goal and assist.
– Cam Snee’s hat trick kickstarted the Exeter Blue Hawks in a 6-0 win over Bedford on Wednesday. West Vaillant had a goal and an assist for Exeter, while Matt Wallace and Eddie Koza each had a goal. Roger Davis, Ty Robinson, and Callum Howarth each had two assists in the win. Exeter goalie Charlie Mozina had 18 saves.
– Windham junior Austin Mulrenan registered a hat trick in the Jaguars’ 8-3 win over Londonderry. Nate Crowley added two goals and AJ Martino, Andrew Trudel, and Rickey Barker each scored to lead Windham to their fifth consecutive win.
– In a 3-0 shutout of Pinkerton Academy. Zach Griffin had a goal and an assist while Brendan Thornton and Nick Hadley each had a goal. Parker O’Toole, Maddox Muir, and Ryan Lobdell all added an assist. Damien Carter mae 25 saves for Pinkerton.
– Saint Thomas got two goals and assist from Brendan Chrisom in the Saints 4-3 win over Dover. Chrisom’s three point night was a memorable one for the senior forward as he eclipsed the 100 point plateau in his career. Aidan Gorman and JohnJoe Reeve also scored for the Saints. Nick Carrier, Brady McDonough and Jacob Lapierre scored for Dover.
– Brendon Chrisom continued his hot play by tallying a hat trick in the Saints 4-1 win over Division 1 Keene. Colin Chrisom had a goal and an assist while Cal Dornan, Joey Pickett, Gavan Bullen and Rolly Edgerly had assists. Nate Lavoie turned away 30 shots in the win. Joel Beard scored for Keene in the loss. Later in the week Colin Chrisom would join his brother in the 100 point club when he scored in the second period of the Saints’ 7-1 win over Timberlane. For Timberlane, sophomore goaltender Jakobi SanSeverino had an unbelievable 64 saves in the loss.
– Spaulding’s Cam Taylor and Cole Enman each had two goals and Trevor Brennan added one in the Red Raiders 5-2 win over Alvirne. Jackson Farrow had three assists and Connor McCarn added tow of his own. Annabel Prochilo was outstanding in in goal stopping 39 shots to lead Spaulding to their first win of the season.
– Winnacunnet kept their unbeaten streak alive after escaping with a 2-2 tie with Goffstown. Tyler Lessard had a goal and an assist for the Grizzlies and Andrew Skora added a goal. Ethan Santoro had 29 saves for Goffstown. On the other side, Brady Thompson stayed red hot scoring the Warriors’ first goal of the game. Noah Andronaco also scored. Hunter Marshall continued his stellar play stopping 29 shots.
– Merrimack had four different goal scorers in their 4-3 win over Dover on Military Appreciation Night. Connor Dunn, Eliot Medlock, Owen Miner and Sam Giles found the back of the net for the Tomahawks. Connor Dunn also added an assist. Matt Licata got the win in net for Merrimack. For Dover, Logan Spagna had two goals and an assist in his return to the lineup. Jacob Lapierre added a goal and two assists for Dover.
– Sanborn-Epping got a hat trick from Luke Sabatini in their 6-4 win over Division 2 Portsmouth-Newmarket. Sam Gosselin, Brady Powicki and Jovani Fonzie also scored. Aidan Jenkins added two assists. Finn Bussiere added two goals in the loss.
– Cameron Plumb’s hat trick powered Pembroke-Campbell to a 4-2 victory over Berlin-Gorham. Trevor Lemaire added a goal and Logan Daigle had three assists in the winning effort. Casey Fuller also had two assists. Liam Cripps made 22 saves for the win. Brody Duquette and Cam Pake scored for the Mountaineers in the loss.
– The Guerin brothers combined for nine points in Belmont-Gilford’s 9-3 win over John Stark-Hopkinton-Hillsboro-Deering. Evan Guerin had three goals and two assists and Owen Guerin had one goal and three assists. Jaxson Embree added two goals and Aidan Mckenzie had two goals and an assist.
– Kingswood’s Will Danais had two goals and an assist and Devin McEvoy had two goals in the Knights 8-1 win over Lebanon-Stevens-Mt Royal. Evan Harrington had three helpers while David Lehmann added two of his own in the win. Jackson OKeefe and Kempes Corbally also lit the lamp for Kingwood.
– David Silva scored and Robbie Murphy had a goal and an assist in Kennett’s 2-1 win over Kearsarge-Plymouth on Kennett’s “Skate with Eagles” youth night. Sawyer Hussey got on the scoresheet with an assist in the win. Gunnar Benedict scored Kearsarge-Plymouth’s only goal. Zach Moore had 10 saves in the win and Owen Garzia stopped 19 in the loss.