– Concord improved to 13-0 after a 2-0 victory over Pinkerton Academy. The Tide got on the board with goals from Jack Shoemaker and Trevor Brown. Joey Tarbell and Brooks Craigue got helpers on Shoemaker’s power play goal. AJ Dow and Dawson Fancher assisted on Concord’s final goal. Damien Carter had 46 saves for Pinkerton in the defeat.
– Aidan Palmeter had four goals to lead Trinity to a 7-4 win over Exeter in the first game of a home and home series with the Blue Hawks. Brendan Walsh and Tyler Peltak also scored and Sam Maurice tallied a goal and an assist. Brendan Heppler made 23 saves between the pipes for Trinity. Cam Snee had three goals for Exeter in the loss.
– Bishop Guertin got big games from Devin Young and Sam Clauson who each scored twice in BG’s 4-1 win over Bow. Cosmo Siano had two assists and Devin Young, Tim Kiely, Logan Vogel and Aidan Kelley each had one.
– Salem’s Max Condon and Brennan Chane each had hat tricks in Salem’s 8-6 win over Nashua North- Souhegan that saw each team convert on penalty shots in the contest. For Nashua, Jacob Landry had two goals and three assists while Chase McBride and Will Dodge each had a pair of goals. Zach Veilleux had 40 saves for Nashua North-Souhegan. Salem was able to convert on three power play opportunities in a penalty filled game that saw multiple ejections for each team.
– Bow used four second period goals to power past Bedford, 4-1. Patrik Jurcins, Billy Smethurst, Luke Hartshorn, and Brodie O’Neil all lit the map for the Falcons. Mason Marquis earned the win for Bow. Maddox Muir scored the Bulldogs lone goal with an assist going to Ryan O’Connor.
– Hayden Ricard led the Alvirne-Milford Admirals to a 3-2 overtime upset win over the previously undefeated St Thomas Saints. Ricard’s third goal of the game came with just over three minutes left in overtime and handed the Saints their first division loss since March of 2021. Sal Pace had two assists and Matt Ryan added one. James Brew was outstanding in net stopping 47 shots for the Admirals. Colin Chrisom and Weston Trahan had goals for Saint Thomas.
– Merrimack junior Eliot Medlock’s hat trick propelled the Tomahawks to a 5-3 win over Oyster River. Owen Miner and Cam Bellemore also scored while assists went to Patrick Coffrey (2), Blake Beaulieu and Ryan De Beaucourt. Matt Licata got the win in net. Lance Abbott had a hat trick for the Bobcats.
– Logan Spagna continued his torrid pace burying three goals and an assist in Dover’s 5-3 win over Goffstown. Brady McDonough found the back of the net twice while Owen Culcasi added two assists. Brett Davis turned away 17 shots to get his seventh win of the season. Jake Klardie, Tyler Lessard and Zack Tarrier all scored for the Grizzlies.
– Somersworth/Coe-Brown rolled to a 6-1 win over Portsmouth/Newmarket behind Gio Green’s four-point night. Green scored three consecutive second period goals and added an assist to lead the Bearcats. JR Norris, Johnny Pelletier, and Landon Midwood also scored for Somersworth/Coe-Brown. Dylan Cossette gets the win in net.
– Portsmouth-Newmarket rebounded to topple Timberlane, 7-2 behind a balanced scoring attack. Dominic Eaton had two goals and an assist and Caleb Pendleton added a goal and an assist. Ben Purcell, Patrick Slover, Cal Rothstein and Finn Bussiere all had goals. Kaden Goyette got the win in net for the ClipperMules.
– John Stark-Hopkinton/Hillsboro-Deering took home a 2-1 overtime win over Lebanon-Stevens-Mount Royal. Lucas Gagnon had a goal and Soren Puc’s goal in overtime sealed the win for John Stark/H/H/D. Lucas Arlen made 18 saves to get the win. Paddy Mooney scored the only goal for Lebanon/S/Mt Royal.
– The Guerin brothers combined for 3 goals and 4 assists in Belmont-Gilford’s 4-1 victory over Berlin-Gorham. Owen Guerin had two goals and an assist while Evan Guerin had a goal and three assists. Nathan Gerbig also scored for Belmont-Gilford. Jason Sweatt had a goal and Cam Pake an assist for the Mountaineers.
– Alex Gertz overtime goal gave Hollis Brookline-Derryfield the 3-2 win over Kearsarge-Plymouth. Jesse Gertz and Charlie Dee also had goals while Caleb May added two assists and Calvin Reilly had one. Calvin Quinn stood tall in net for H/B/D stopping 40 of 42 shots he faced. Nolan Johnson scored for Kearsarge-Plymouth. Owen Garzia made 25 saves in the loss.