– Concord cruised to 5-0 win vs Bedford behind the two-goal efforts of Rowan Arndt and Brooks Craigue. Joey Tarbell chipped in with a goal. Kal Gaudrault registered his first varsity shutout in the win. In his next game, Gaudrault recorded his second consecutive shutout in a 5-0 win over Pinkerton. Tarbell had a goal and two assists and Brooks Craigue had a hat trick and added an assist. Dawson Fancher added a goal and an assist in the win.
– Devin Young potted two goals and Brayden King had 18 saves in Bishop Guertin’s 7-3 win over Exeter. Johnny Mantone, Logan Vogel, Stephen Toom and Noah Cordeiro also scored for the Cardinals who remained undefeated. Cam Snee and Ty Robinson tallied for Exeter.
– Junior captain Nate Crowley had two goals and four assists in Windham’s 8-2 win over D2 Dover. Hunter Marcin added two goals and Seamus Ross had a goal and an assist.
– Jonah Murphy had two goals and an assist in Keene’s 6-4 win over D2 Merrimack. Noah Parrelli notched a goal and an assist and Joel Beard had two assists. The win evened Keene’s record at 2-2 on the season.
– Sophomore Brandon McCaughey had a hat trick an added an assist in St Thomas’ win over D1 Bishop Brady. Brendan and Colin Chrisom combined for 9 points and senior netminder Orlando Ricci got his first varsity win between the pipes. Weston Trahan and Colin Chrisom each had two goals in the Saints 6-3 win over Oyster River. Max Murray added a goal and an assist while Joey Pickett put up two assists. Cam Beaupre had two assists in the loss. Nate Lavoie turned away 20 of 23 saves for St Thomas.
– Jacob Lapierre (3G 3A) and Brady McDonough (3G 3A) each had big 6-point nights in Dover’s 10-4 win over Portsmouth. Jackson Carroll added four helpers for Dover. Finn Bussiere had 2 goals and assist for Portsmouth-Newmarket and Max Durkin had two assists.
– Brady Thompson’s overtime goal lifted Winnacunnet over Somersworth/Coe-Brown 4-3. Cameron Wooles had a goal and two assists in the win and Seamus Bihari added two assists. Johnny Pelletier had a goal and an assist for the Bearcats in the loss and Connor Strum also added a goal and an assist. Winnacunnet keeper Hunter Marshall stopped 39 of 42 shots he faced for the win.
– Alvirne got goals from Matty Ryan, Cedrik Beaulieu and Hayden Ricard in their first ever win against Merrimack. Trent Scarboro made 24 saves in the win.
– Evan Guerin had a goal and an assist while Owen Guerin contributed with three assists in Belmont-Gilford’s 4-2 win over Berlin-Gorham in a battle of Division 3’s two top teams. Rory Davis, Jackson Collins, and Brayden Mercier also registered goals in the win. Jamison Walsh and Landyn Croteau scored for Berlin-Gorham.
– Kennett’s Jack Robinson had a hat trick and Robbie Murphy added two in the Eagles 6-5 win over Kingswood. Tanner Smith stood tall getting his first career win in the net.
– Chase McBride continued to play well for Nashua North-Souhegan with a hat trick, while Will Dodge and Jacob Landry each had a goal and three assists in their 5-3 win over Bow. Zach Veilleux had 26 saves in the win.
– Cavan Quinn earned the shutout in goal for Hollis Brookline-Derryfield’s 4-0 win over Lebanon Stevens. Kyle Sanborn, Tylar Lautieri and Jesse Gertz each had a goal and an assist while Alex Gertz added a goal.
– Cam Larcombe’s first career hat trick and Brady Powicki’s two goals helped Sanborn-Epping down Laconia-Winnesquam-Interlakes, 7-6. Luke Sabatini added a goal and three assists in the win. Zach Spacuzza had four goals and two assists in the loss. Jack Nedeau had a goal and an assist and Austin Keenan contributed with two assists.