– Jack Shoemaker had two goals and Brooks Craigue added three assists in Concord’s 3-2 win over Bedford. Concord improved their record to 10-0 on the season while Bedford fell to 5-4 overall. After Bedford started hot, taking a 1-0 lead, Shoemaker tied the game in the second period. In the third, Shoemaker put Concord up 2-1 and a Dawson Fancher goal only 17 seconds later put the Tide on top for good. Tyler Fennelly and AJ Dow each had an assist for Concord. Kal Gaudreault had 21 saves in the win.
– Logan Vogel had two goals, including a shot handed tally while Austin Abbott also had two goals in Bishop Guertin’s 4-2 win over Pinkerton. John Mantone registered three assists and Brayden King had 31 saves in goal for the Cardinals. Joe Richards scored both goals for the Pinkerton.
– Jake Barton had a goal and assist while Brennan Chane added a goal in Salem’s 2-1 win over Keene. Jack Maietta and Owen Doherty both chipped in with as assist. Evan Ahnert had the lone goal for the Blackbirds. Colby Savageau had 14 saves in the win for the Blue Devils who improved to 5-4 after the win.
– Brandon Morin had three goals including the overtime game winner in Londonderry’s 5-4 overtime victory over Pinkerton. The Lancers also got goals from Michael Maloney and Jayden Hamilton. For the Astros, Kyle Smith lit the lamp twice and Campbell St. Pierre added one. Damien Carter had 20 saves in the loss.
– It was the Will Dodge show when D1 Nashua North-Souhegan took on D2 Goffstown. Dodge buried four goals in the victory over the Grizzlies. Jacob Landry played well adding two goals of his own.
– Jackson Estes’ second goal of the game came 1:17 into overtime for Saint Thomas as they held on to beat Merrimack, 6-5. Brendan Chrisom had a hat trick while Colin Chrisom added four assists. Max Murray also scored for the unbeaten Saints. Merrimack got two goals from Eliot Medlock while Conor Dunn and Owen Miner each had a goal and assist in the loss. Nate Lavoie had 31 saves for St Thomas and Matt Licata had 40 for the Tomahawks.
– The Dover Green Wave got three goals, including the game winner with 2:08 left, from Jacob Lapierre to defeat Somersworth/Coe-Brown in a highly anticipated Division 2 matchup. Logan Spagna had a goal and three assists and Owen Culcasi also had two helpers in the win. Brett Davis turned away 18 shots in the victory. For the Bearcats, JR Norris potted two goals, Johnny Pelletier had a goal and an assist and James Sawyer had two assists.
– Alvirne-Milford goaltender Trent Scarboro had 50 saves and an empty net goal in the Admirals 3-1 upset win over the previously unbeaten Winnacunnet Warriors. Sal Pace had the other two goals and Braydon Atwood and Brennan Levesque had assists.
– Portsmouth/Newmarket got goals from Finn Bussiere and Max Durkin in their 2-1 upset over Goffstown at the Dover Ice Arena. Patrick Slover and Johnny Forrest had assists as well. Zach Tarrier had Goffstown’s only goal. Nico Mugica had 31 saves to get the win between the pipes for the Clippermules. Mugica, a Spanish exchange student who started skating in November of this season got the win in his first career start.
– Will Danais’ goal in the second period was enough to lead the Kingswood Knights to a 2-1 victory over Kearsarge-Plymouth. Grayson Gilpatrick also added a goal to seal the game. Shaw Swinerton added an assist and Wyatt Brown stopped all 15 shots he faced for the shutout.
– On “Hockey Fights Cancer” night in Conway, the Kennett Eagles took home a 4-1 win over Lebanon-Stevens-Mt Royal. Sam Seavey buried two goals and Jack Robinson added three assists for Kennett. Sawyer Hussey and Patrick Laughland each had a goal. Zach Moore got the win for the Eagles. Evan George stopped 40 shots for Lebanon/S/Mt Royal and Maddox Castro scored with an assist going to Ryan West.
– Pembroke-Campbell got goals from four different player en route to a 4-3 win over John Stark-Hopkinton-Hillsboro-Deering. Casey Fuller and Trevor Lemaire each had a goal and assist while Cam Plumb had a three-point night registering a goal and two assists. Joey Sullivan also scored in the win. Ryan Podsadowski had two goals in the losing effort and Ethan Guevin had a goal and two assists. Kip Hedquist added a goal and an assist as well. Lucas Arlen had 35 saves in the loss.
– Jamison Walsh (2A) and Cam Pake (1G 1A) both had two-point nights to lead Berlin-Gorham to a 5-3 win over Hollis Brookline–Derryfield. Brody Duquette scored along with Hudson Goulet and Boyd Poulin in the B-G win. Alex Gertz had a goal and an assist in the loss. Calvin Quinn stopped 39 of 44 shots for Hollis/B/D.
** Featured image courtesy of Orlando Ricci