– Freshman Harry Dermody‘s overtime goal gave Bedford a hard-fought, 5-4, win over Londonderry in a back-and-forth affair. Dominic Tagliaferro, Ethan LaRochelle and Andrew Johnson also scored for the Bulldogs. Noah Malcolm, Brandon Savage, Michael Maloney and Benjamin Padykula had goals for the Lancers.
– Concord’s Tyler Coskren reached the 100-career points plateau with a goal and assist in the Tide’s 5-1 win over Windham. Parker Fredrickson had two goals in the win. Brooks Craigue and Collin Nelson also scored and Cam McGonigle chipped in with three assists.
– Pinkerton picked up a pair of wins. In a 4-1 conquest of Windham, Campbell St. Pierre had two goals, and Aidan Curran and Lorenzo Corsetto one each. The Astros also blaned Manchester, 4-0. Gavin Urnik had a two-goal game. Bryce Cronin and Ryan Leighton had goals and Tyler Pappalardo registered two assists.
– Somersworth/Coe-Brown knocked Berlin/Gorham from the unbeaten ranks, taking a 3-2 overtime win. JR Norris was the hero for S/CB with his tally in the extra time. Aaron Bono and Dante Ceppetelli had goals as well.
– Finn Connor had a hat trick in St. Thomas’ 6-4 win over rival Dover in Division 2 play.
– In Hanover’s 6-3 win over Trinity, Jack Stadheim led the attack with three goals. Alex Rockmore, Jack Gardner and Casey Graham had goals as well.
– Despite falling to Berlin/Gorham 3-0 in a recent contest, Lebanon-Stevens/Mt Royal netminder Toby Cromwell made 50 saves.
– Two goals and two assists from Cooper Kinaly and two goals from Noah Andronace powered Winnacunnet to a 8-3 win over Nashua South/Pelham.
– Andrew Johnson‘s third period goal snapped a 1-1 tie and propelled Bedford to a 3-1 win over Bishop Guertin. Dominic Tagliaferro added an empty net goal and Harry Dermody also scored for the Bulldogs.
– Keegan Knight had two goals, Roger Davis and Cam Snee one each in Exeter’s 4-0 shutout win over Salem.
– Trinity doubled up Keene, 4-2, in a Division 1 contest with goals from Finn McDonough, Aidan Palmeter, Ben Canny and Cooper Gaudio.
– Cooper Kinaly (2), Noah Foster, Joe Larrabee and Brady Thompson had the goals as Winnacunnet surprised Portsmouth/Newmarket, 5-4.
– Two goals each from Tyler Coskren and Brooks Craigue propelled Concord to a 4-0 win over Pinkerton.