– Max Lamora notched a hat trick and Pat Earley added a pair of goals in Bishop Brady’s 7-2 win against Manchester Memorial. The Green Giants broke the game open with a four-goal second period.
– Sophomore goalie Ethan Messner amassed 45 saves and freshman Declan Clougherty scored in the third period as struggling Trinity tied Pinkerton, 1-1. Lucas Masciarelli scored Pinkerton’s goal.
– Jay Roberto’s hat trick and two goals by Colin Voloshin drove Bedford past Nashua South/Pelham, 8-0. Erik Voloshin had the 15-save shutout.
– Jordan Caito and Aaron Pratt both had two goals and an assist while Chase Blazak contributed a goal and three assists as Bishop Guertin belted Nashua North/Souhegan, 10-1.
– Doug Champagne and Ryan Tobeler both clicked for two goals and two assists in Bow’s 8-1 romp past Kingswood. Colin Tracy (goal, two assists) and Chris Mead (goal, assist) also had multi-point nights.
– John Tiano had a hat trick and Jeff Gerhard scored twice in Merrimack’s 8-1 win against Alvirne. Dennis Rotunde turned back 19 shots for the Tomahawks. Cole Taylor netted Alvirne’s lone goal.
– St. Thomas tripped up Portsmouth/Newmarket, 3-2, on Paddy Vetter’s game-winner in the final minute of regulation. Brock Crowley scored twice for the Saints.
– Hunter Gallant had two goals and an assist to reach the 100-point plateau in Keene’s 9-0 whitewash of Winnacunnet.
– Beau Arsenault had two goals and an assist and Dylan Stutts added a goal and three helpers in Portsmouth/Newmarket’s 7-1 decision of Winnacunnet.
– Casey Pridham notched a hat trick and Casper Marrot pitched the shutout in Somersworth/Coe-Brown’s 6-0 whitewash of Berlin/Gorham.
– Goalie Cody Rowe had 24 saves to lead Kearsage/Plymouth past Pembroke/Campbell, 7-1. Alex Nangle led the offense with two goals and an assist.
– Brett Patnode had a hat trick and Tim Sawitsky added a single goal in John Stark/Hopkinton’s 4-2 win against Monadnock. Jameson Bourque piled up 33 saves. Caleb Dow and Cole Elfreich scored for Monadnock.