* Trinity stretched its winning streak to five games with a 7-2 thumping of Nashua North/Souhegan. Seven Pioneers scored a goal apiece – Hugo Gill, Mike Guman, Marc L’Hereux, Jimmy Kosiarski, Anthony Dizillo, Declan Clougerty and Jack Socha.
* Gennaro Marra’s second goal came in the final minute of regulation and pushed Pinkerton past Londonderry, 2-1. Hunter Drouin set up the game-winner and Dakota Robinson had 19 saves. Nicolas Pitarys scored for the Lancers while Cam Donovan made 33 saves.
* Devin Philbrick (2 goals), Anders Norton (3 assists) and Ryan Philbrick (2 assists) led Concord past Central/West, 9-0. Will Pegnam notched the shutout.
* Sophomore Ethan Burgess’ second goal of the game with less than two minutes to play in OT gave Pinkerton a 2-1 win against upset-minded Windham. Burgess tied the game in the third period and Dakota Robinson turned back 40 Jaguars’ shots for the win. Bobby DiCicco scored for Windham and Andoni Tsoukalas made 32 saves.
* Senior Paddy Vetter (goal, 2 assists) reached the career 100-point milestone as St. Thomas Aquinas secured the top seed in the D2 Tournament in a 9-1 romp past Portsmouth/Newmarket. Mathis Savard (2 goals, assist), Matt Barnes (goal, 3 assists) and Keegan Youngclaus (goal, 3 assists) all had multi-point nights.
* Seniors accounted for all of the goals in Dover’s 8-0 Senior Night rout of Oyster River. Aiden McDonough netted a hat trick and Trevor Gnall scored twice, including the game-winner in the game’s second minute.
*In D2/D3 crossover action, Goffstown handed D3 No. 1 John Stark Hopkinton its first loss of the season, 3-1. Griffin Cook had the GWG early in the third period. Colby Gamache (PPG) and Grady Chretien (ENG) also scored. Brett Patnode tallied the lone goal for the General Hawks.
* Monadnock/Fall Mountain belted ConVal Conant, 8-2. Dominic Dow pumped in four goals and Lincoln Blodgett added a pair for MFM, which amassed a 45-12 edge in shots and broke the game open with four third-period goals.