* Bishop Guertin slipped past Nashua South-Pelham, 3-1, Aaron Pratt got BG on the board first and Derek Amaral made it 2-0 three minutes before the first intermission. Michael Schaaf sealed things with an empty-net tally.
* Jake San Clemente notched a pair of goals to power Bedford to a 5-1 win over Bishop Brady. Owen Roberto, Parker Roberto and Jake Sylvain each had a goal as well in the win.
* Pinkerton won its sixth straight to start the season with a 6-0 whitewashing of Bow. Mason Drouin led a balanced attack with a pair of goals. Joe Marra, Pat Last, Hunter Drouin and Gennaro Marra scored as well for the Astros.
* Peter Kamphius had a hat trick as Keene got back on the winning track with a 7-3 victory over Kingswood. Nick Potenza notched a pair for Kingswood.
* Griffin Cook‘s two goals led Goffstown to a 5-4 win over Somersworth/Coe Brown. Theo Milianes added a goal and assist for the Grizzlies who remained unbeaten with the win.
* John Stark/Hopkinton cruised to a 7-0 win over Hollis Brookline/Derryfield as Brett Patnode scored four goals. Nolan Sauer chipped in with a goal and four assists. Cabot Lineberry and Ethan Molnar each had a goal as well.