* Exeter High coach Jim Tufts recorded his 500th win in his 42nd season on the Blue Hawks bench on Jan. 30, a 6-1 decision of Londonderry. Ricky Davis led the way with two goals and two assists. Tufts is retiring at the end of this season.
* Concord closed with a three-goal third-period burst to overtake Pinkerton, 5-3. Derek Kelleher (two) and Matt Hauschild, his second, delivered the decisive strikes. Cam Lariviere also scored for the Crimson Tide. Ethan Burgess had a pair for Pinkerton.
* Bedford rode a four-goal first period past Nashua North/Souhegan, 7-1. Freshman Brett Niland scored twice while Jack Sylvain contributed a goal and two assists and Jake Sanclemente added a goal and an assist.
* Parker Roberto had a goal and an assist and Jake Sanclemente also scored as Bedford edged Concord, 2-1, despite being outshot 22-8.
* Genarro Marra scored twice and Mason Drouin added a power play strike in Pinkerton’s 3-1 win against Bishop Guertin. Pat Madden scored for the Cardinals.
* Nashua South/Pelham and Salem battled to a 5-5 tie. Joe Moore (2 goals) and Riley Nutter (goal, assist) powered the Kings. Sam Miaeta scored twice and Cam Smalley made 28 saves for the Blue Devils.
* Mathis Savard delivered the GWG with five minutes to play as St. Thomas Aquinas turned back Merrimack, 3-1. Paddy Vetter and Will MacLean also scored for the Saints.
* Spaulding broke into the win column for the first time, tripping up Timberlane, 4-2. Ryan Ellis had a hat trick, Tanner McDougal had a goal and three assists and Brendan Stanley made 21 saves.
* Grady Chretien’s OT strike pushed Goffstown past Kingswood, 3-2. Chretien also scored in regulation and set up Colin Burke’s late power play goal to tie it. Grizzlies’ goalie Kyle LaSella had 20 saves while Kingswood keeper Joey Vetanze piled up 34 saves.
* Red-hot Oyster River stretched its winning streak to seven games, scoring three unanswered third-period goals to overtake Dover, 4-2. Max Carpenter scored the GWG 31 seconds after Jack Poitras tied it on the power play. Shane O’Connell and Andy Carlson also found twine for the Bobcats, who got 31 saves from Colin Clark. Jake Westcott and Jameson Goodridge scored for the Green Wave.
* Somersworth/Coe-Brown surprised Portsmouth/Newmarket, 6-1, as Gage Gagne scored two goals and assisted on another. Bearcats’ goalie Kevin Baker turned back 33 bids by the C-Mules.
* Dominic Dow notched a had a hat trick and Chris Boucher had two assists in Monument/Fall Mountain’s 4-2 win against Pembroke/Campbell. Matt Dexter and Nate Lamontagne scored for P/C.
* Sal Vella’s shorthanded goal in the first period stood up as Hollis-Brookline/Derryfield edged Keaarsage/Plymouth, 1-0.