* Londonderry nudged Nashua North/Souhegan, 3-1, on goals from Cole Ferguson, Nick Pitarys and Zach Rheault. Anthony Federico connected for NNS.
* Concord squeezed past city rival Bishop Brady, 2-1, with Kyle McKinnon netting the GWG with 1:56 left in regulation. Devin Philbrick assisted on the goal and also gave Concord a 1-0 lead in the first period.
* Bedford blasted Bishop Guertin, 8-3, behind two goals each from Owen Roberto, Brett Niland and Jake Sanclamente. Aidan Wilkie, Mark McGaughey and Mike Kiely scored for BG.
* Five players scored in support of Evan Butler’s 25-save showing as Bishop Guertin squeezed past Malden Catholic (MA), 5-4. Derek Amaral, Mark McGaughey, Declan Wilkie, Mike Shaaf and Patrick Madden had the Cardinals’ goals.
* Bedford got a three-goal first-period jump on Marblehead (MA) en route to a 5-3 win. Owen Roberto netted a hat trick for the Bulldogs.
* The two-game set between St. Thomas Aquinas and Dover lived up to the hype. Dover took Saturday’s rematch, 5-2. Jameson Goodridge had a goal and two assists for Dover, and Asa Forbes and Nick Marchuk each added a goal and an assist. Green Wave goalie Austin Gilbert finished with 23 saves. Round One went to the Saints, 3-1. Paddy Vetter connected for a hatty, including the GWG with 3:08 left in regulation. Sophomore defenseman Dario Ceppetelli scored for Dover.
* Zach Stimeling (assist) and Andrrew Frothingham scored two goals each to lead Merrimack past Winnacunnet, 5-2. Thomas Vaziri and Cole Woodman had the Warriors’ goals.
* Lebanon-Stevens/Mount Royal tracked down Portsmouth/Newmarket, 3-2, with a pair of third-period strikes. Andrew Duany delivered the GWG with 2:03 to play after Trey Chickering (2 assists) tied it. Hunter Robb made 27 saves for the win.
* Keene cooled off Oyster River, 5-1, extending their winning streak to three games while snapping the Bobcats unbeaten run at eight games (7-0-1). The Blackbirds took control with a three-goal second period. Junior Jerred Tattersall and senior Ben McRae scored two goals each and junior Joe Walsh added one. Shane O’Connell had the OR goal.
* Jameson Goodridge scored the GWG just 4:22 into the game and also added a trio of assists in Dover’s 6-0 whitewash of Somersworth/Coe-Brown. Austin Gilbert made 22 saves for the shutout.
* Monadnock/Fall Mountain contained Kennett, 4-0. Chris Boucher had a goal and an assist while Alex Hudon, Justin Joslyn and Josh Roy also scored. Isaac Jasinski earned a 12-save shutout.
* Chris Boucher poured in five goals, including the 50th of his career, as Monadnock/Fall Mountain routed Sanborn, 10-1. Dominic Dow contributed a goal and three assists.