* Alex Forward’s second of two power play goals broke a 2-all tie in the third period and pushed No. 1 Concord past No. 6 Bp. Guertin, 3-2, Saturday night in the latest renewal of their long-time rivalry, completing a season sweep. Jay Tarbell also scored for the Crimson Tide. Pat Madden and Aaron Pratt scored for the Cardinals.
* No. 10 Bow broke open a close game with a six-goal third period in a 9-0 rout of Manchester Central/West. Jake Mielcarz had a hat trick and an assist, Ben Tobeler scored one goal and assisted on six others, and Brian Carter registered his first career shutout for the Falcons.
* Tommy Langlois netted the OT game-winner in No. 9 Windham’s 2-1 win over Londonderry. Sam Neville had the tying goal for the Lancers in the second period. Mike Montanile also scored in regulation for the Jaguars.
* Anthony Survilas scored twice while Spencer Deane turned back 36 shots as No. 2 Salem shut out No. 8 Pinkerton, 4-0. Ryan Pappalardo and Jackson Maietta also scored for the Blue Devils. Pinkerton goalie Matt Gilliland had 24 saves.
* Concord stormed past No. 7 Hanover, 6-1, as Matt Hauschild netted a hat trick and Parker Taylor finished with 18 saves. Ryan Doherty, Brooks Craigue and Alex Forward also scored for the Crimson Tide.
* Jude Rogles posted a 16-save shutout and Richard Davis, Kole Robinson, Keegan Knight and Brendan Doyle had the goals in Exeter’s 4-0 win against Pinkerton. Astros’ keeper Matt Gilliland made 28 saves.
* John Kell delivered the GWG in the third period and Claden Daubney piled up 31 saves as No. 4 Oyster River turned back No. 5 Goffstown, 3-2. The Grizzlies’ Colby Gamache scored his 50th career goal and James Amorelli stopped 25 shots.
* No. 1 Keene rolled past Alvirne/Milford, 8-2, behind senior captain Ben Brown’s hat trick, including his 50th career goal. Senior captain Jerred Tattersall had a hat trick and assist in the first two periods to move to within one of the career 100-point plateau. Joseph Walsh (3 assists) and Ethan Russell (2 assists) also scored goals. Jacob Russell and Liam Jarvis shared the win, with 14 combined saves.
* D2 No. 7 Dover got a hat trick from Ollie Stevens and a single goal from Wyatt Allaire in a 4-1 win against D3 Pembroke/Campbell. Nathan Carter scored for the PAC and Adam Omundson made 37 saves.
* Zach Stimeling and Dylan Sadowski scored two goals each as No. 3 Merrimack knocked off No. 6 Somersworth/Coe-Brown, 6-4. Daniel Strum and Aaron Bono both scored twice for SCB.
* Keene got goals from five different players in its 6-3 win against D1 Bp. Brady. Jerred Tattersall led the attack with two goals and an assist and Joseph Walsh contributed a goal and three assists. Robbie Nowill, Cam Round and Peter Kamphuis also scored.
* In an earlier 8-1 win against struggling D1 foe Manchester Central/West, the Keene coaching staff dressed a number of younger players. As a result Leo Ballaro, Joel Beard, and Ian Refensburger all scored their first career high school goals. Orion Murphy got his first high school start in goal and split the win with Liam Jarvis, who played his first high school minutes.