* No. 1 Concord is playing the separation game. Halfway home, the Crimson Tide is a perfect 10-0-0 after venturing to Skate-3 in Tyngsboro, MA and shutting down No. 2 Bishop Guertin, 5-1. Tyler Coskren’s first of two goals came on the game’s opening shift and set the tone for the night. Noah Drew (assist), Colin O’Brien and Brooks Craigue also scored while Matt Hauschild and Alex Forward both had two assists. Tide stopper Parker Taylor finished with 24 saves. Mike Kiely scored the lone Cardinals’ goal.
* Anthony Dizillo’s re-direct of a Quinn Booth shot in the second period stood as the game-winner as No. 6 Trinity tripped up No. 4 Exeter, 3-2. Ricky Davis and Brendan Doyle scored for the Blue Hawks.
* Windham goalie Vito Mancini turned back 24 shots as the No. 9 Jaguars held off D2 No. 7 St. Thomas Aquinas, 2-1. Tommy Langlois and Charlie Breen scored for the Jags.
* In one of the season’s biggest upsets to date, Spaulding rode Matt Lacey’s 41-save performance past No. 3 Dover, 3-2, the second win in two days for the Raiders. Hunter Camire delivered the game-winner on the power play in the final minute of the second period. Nate Gagnon scored two goals and Adam Enscoe had a pair of assists for Spaulding. Doug Gnall (assist) and Asa Forbes scored for Dover, which lost its third straight after opening the season with five wins.
* Chaz Ziolkowski’s second goal pushed Winnacunnet past Alvirne/Milford, 3-2, in OT – the Warriors’ first win under new coach Paul Kinnaly. Cooper Kinnaly also scored and Tyler Place had two assists.