– Griffin Gagne netted the hat trick for No. 1 Bedford in its 3-3 tie with No. 2 Bishop Guertin. Jacob Rodrigue, Jack Johansen and Cam Fagan scored for Guertin while Jacob Perrin had 31 saves.
– Junior Matt Pappalaardo potted the game-winner with less than five seconds to play as No. 7 Salem tripped up Manchester Memorial, 4-3. Chris Wilson had two goals and Kevin McGuire added one for the Blue Devils.
– No. 5 Pinkerton popped in four second-period goals in its 4-3 win against Exeter. Eddie Welch scored twice and Brendon Banks and Colin Leighton also scored. Ben Baldasaro netted a pair for Exeter.
– Brendan Martin scored the game-winner to go along with four assists in Nashua North/Souhegan’s 5-4 win against Trinity. Dean Paquette and Jeremiah Latham had two goals apiece for NNS.
– No. 1 Keene rode Myles Ditkoff’s 26-save performance to a 3-0 win against No. 3 Bow in a high-profile early-season match. Goals came from Gaetano DeLonge, Luke Plumley and Marcin Maleski.
– No. 5 Spaulding showed plenty of firepower in its 9-2 romp past Winnacunnet. Ashton Langis led the way with four goals.
– No. 7 Dover doubled up Portsmouth/Newmarket, 6-3, for coach Mike Young’s first win on the Green Wave bench. Alex Schlapak scored twice for Dover while Beau Arsenault netted a hat trick for PN.
– Dave Saball picked up his first win as No. 3 Belmont/Gilford handled No. 6 Moultonborough/Inter-Lakes, 7-2. Seven players scored with Owen Ramsey and Alex Muthersbaugh contributing a goal and an assist apiece.
– Senior Jakob Arnold led the way with a hat trick and two assists as No. 7 Kearsage/Plymouth picked up its first win of the season, a 6-3 decision of ConVal/Conant.