– Surging Bishop Guertin handed Memorial its first league loss behind goals from Justin Pearson, Nick Apostolakes, Tim Trudel and Chase Blazak. The Cardinals also clamped down on defense as goalie Thomas Norton (11 saves) had a relatively quiet night.
– Unbeaten Salem kept on rolling, shutting out Central, 6-0. Cody Soucy scored two goals and assisted on a third while Kyle Svenson added a goal and assist.
– Alec Lindberg (16 saves) had the shutout as Bedford blanked Trinity, 3-0. Griffin Gagne, Danato Tempesta and Hake Rioux had the goals for the Bulldogs.
– Pinkerton popped in two first-period goals and went on to shut out Concord, 3-0. John Hamilton, Aaron Harmon and Shane Doherty tallied the Astros’ goals while Brendan Murphy turned back all 19 shots sent his way by the Crimson Tide.
– Cam Crowley netted a hat trick and assisted on three other goals in Dover’s 9-0 whitewash of Hollis-Brookline/Derryfield. Kieran Lombard added two goals and three helpers.
– Merrimack (6-0-0 overall) toppled Goffstown, 2-1, to remain unbeaten in league play while handing the Grizzlies their first loss. Shane Foye notched the game-winner midway through the second period.
– Kingswood continued its strong start to the season with an 8-0 whitewash of Pembroke/Campbell as Owen Gonya had the hat trick and Josh Grasso scored two goals.
– Portsmouth/Newmarket toppled Timberlane twice in a span of seven days, 7-2 and 5-1. In the second game, the Clippers got a pair of goals from Jack Alden as well as a goal and two assists from Beau Arsenault.
– Chad Desautels popped in two goals while Nate Gariepy and Nick Haidari added one each in Windham’s 4-2 win against Lebanon. Nolan Cunningham and Dan Donovan dished out a combined five helpers.
– Sophomore James Wilson delivered a goal and three assists in Souhegan’s 6-3 win against Kearsage. Pat McGrath contributed two goals and an assist and Alek Medic had a goal and assist.
– John Stark/Hopkinton unloaded on ConVal, 13-4, behind Robbie Ferguson’s four goals and two assists. Cal Loos added a hat trick and Kyle Kolehmainen contributed two goals and three assists.
– Kennett overwhelmed Manchester West, 10-1, as Robbie Moody registered the hat trick and Connor Doucet scored twice.