* Jake Mielcarz (2 assists), Ben Tobeler (2 assists), Ethan Tobeler and CJ Smethurst all scored as Bow turned back Manchester Memorial, 4-2, to level its record at .500 and strengthen its post-season hopes. The Falcons have already tripled their win total from a season ago.
* Londonderry unleashed a five-goal second-period burst to hold off Nashua South/Pelham, 5-4. Junior defenseman Zach Rheault scored twice while sophomore Brandon Savage, senior defenseman Joey Stowell and senior Nick Pitarys added single tallies.
* Ben Brown (2 assists), Zach Mooers (2 assists) and Joe Walsh all scored two goals as Keene overwhelmed Winnachunnet, 9-1. Ben Brown (2 assists), Jonah Murphy and Connor Haas (first varsity goal) also scored for the Blackbirds.
* St. Thomas Aquinas handed Merrimack its first loss in the division since opening night, 3-1. Brendan Chrisom scored twice for the Saints, Colin Chrisom scored once and Matt Barnes contributed two assists. Kai Schimp scored for Merrimack.
* Aaron Bono factored in five goals – hat trick, two assists – as Somersworth/Coe-Brown fought past Kingswood, 6-5.
* John Stark/Hopkinton rode a solid two-way effort past Kearsage/Plymouth, 6-2. Tyler Scordo led the offense with a hat trick while Caysen Allard anchored the defense with 17 saves. Brett Patnode (2 assists), Ethan Molnar (assist) and Logan Pike (first varsity goal) also scored for JSH and Benny Madden served up two assists.
* Staring at a 2-0 hole with less than 10 minutes to play, Berlin/Gorham climbed all the way back for a 3-2 OT win against Hollis-Brookline/Derryfield. Tyler Rousseau (2 assists), Brayden Riendeau (assist) and Griff Melanson scored for the Mountaineers and Anthony Pizzuto made 14 saves. Torin White and Aiden Chretien had the goals for HBD.
* Kennett shut out Monument/Fall Mountain, 2-0, in its annual Hockey Fights Cancer contest as Bryson Wrobleski made 20 saves. Connor Tofflemoyer and Miles Woodbury scored for the Eagles. MFM’s Cameron Olivo stopped 23 shots.