* Hunter Drouin and Mason Drouin staked Pinkerton to an early 2-0 lead and Ethan Burgess tallied the game-winner in the Astros’ 3-2 win against Bedford. Dakota Robinson had 22 saves.
* Trinity overcame Bishop Guertin, 4-2, with a three-goal third-period rally. Jimmy Kosiarski delivered the game-tying and game-winning strikes. Anthony DiZillo (2 assists) added an empty-netter.
* Dakota Robinson’s 23 saves backstopped Pinkerton’s 5-1 win against Exeter. Five players scored. Jude Rogles turned back 25 stops for the Blue Hawks.
* Riley Nutter’s GWG in third period pushed Nashua South/Pelham past Bishop Brady, 3-2. John Pinkston scored twice for NSP and Nate Serrentino had 27 saves.
* Sean Kelly (assist) and Chris Kiely scored in Bishop Guertin’s 3-2 loss to Massachusetts rival Arlington Catholic, which got a 30-save performance from Trevor Lally.
* Streaky Keene knocked Dover from the undefeated ranks, 4-3. Brian Langevin (2 assists), Ben Brown (2 assists), Tyler Summers (assist) and Joe Walsh supplied the offense for the Blackbirds.
* St. Thomas Aquinas exploded past Kingswood, 6-0, on the strength of a five-goal second period. Paddy Vetter had a pair of goals while Mike Somerset, Will MacLean, Mathis Savard and Jake McGuire all scored one apiece.
* Griffin Cook’s natural hat trick drove Goffstown past Spaulding, 5-1. Brendan Stanley had 24 saves for Rochester.
* Colin Burke scored twice while Grady Chretien, Colby Gamache and Griffin Cook added a goal apiece as Goffstown cooled down a Portsmouth/Newmarket squad fresh off a 2-0 win against Keene.
* After OT losses in last year’s title game and this year’s season opener, St. Thomas Aquinas finally solved Keene, 4-1, anchored by Hannes Demegard’s 25 saves and goals by Paddy Vetter, John Karwkowski, Will McLean and Chase Gagnon. Sophomore Jacob Russell was immense in the Blackbirds’ cage with 37 saves.
* Alvirne/Milford opened a 3-0 lead on quick strikes by Anthony DeRosa (2 goals), Jake Natola and Anthony Viola on the way to a 7-1 win against D1 Nashua North/ Souhegan.
* Shane O’Connell scored twice to lead surging Oyster River past Somersworth/Coe-Brown, 6-3. The Bobcats also got goals from Jack Poitras, Liam Spurling, Deelan Daubney and Max Carpenter.
* Brad Weit’s 25-save shutout powered Portsmouth/Newmarket past Keene, 2-0. Dave Blodgett and Luke Suhesky has third-period goals for the Clipper Mules.
* Hollis-Brookline/Derryfield edged Moultonborough/Inter-Lakes behind goals by Jacob Roy (assist), Paul Vachon and Dylan Terenzoni.
* Miles Woodbury scored a pair of goals and Bryson Wrobleski had the shutout in Kennett’s 7-0 win against Pembroke/Campbell to extend the Eagles’ mid-season surge.
* Chris Boucher’s 48th and 49th career goals and Isaac Jasinski’s shutout carried Monadnock/Fall Mountain past ConVal/Conant, 5-0.