* Exeter knocked Bedford out of the undefeated ranks, 5-2, with a strong all-around performance. Liam Walsh (2 goals, assist) and Keegan Knight (goal, 2 assists) led the Blue Hawks’ attack. Sam Perry (assist) and Davis Nelson also scored while Henry Fraser stopped 25 shots. Daniel O’Connor and Ethan LaRochelle scored for the Bulldogs and Matt Desmond had 27 saves.
* Zach Mooers’ second goal of the game stood as the game-winner as Keene fought off D3 Lebanon-Stevens/Mount Royal, 5-3. Colin French and Noah Parrelli both notched their first career goals for the Blackbirds.
* Exeter rolled over Trinity, 7-2, behind a five-point night by Keegan Knight (2 goals, 3 assists). Ty Robinson contributed two goals and an assist and Liam Walsh had a goal and three assists. Roger Davis and Mike McEwen also scored and Henry Fraser finished with 18 saves.
* Derek Amaral’s hat trick drove Bp. Guertin past Windham, 6-0. Quinn Cepiel, Mike Kiely and Austin Abbott also scored for the Cardinals and John Casey had the shutout.
* Concord, which hasn’t played since Jan. 27 due to COVID-19 concerns, is hopeful of returning to the ice this Wednesday against Trinity, pending approval by the school’s administration.
* Manchester Memorial continued to make the most of its move to D2 and remained undefeated with a 5-1 win against Nashua South/Pelham. Kody Boyce led the attack with a goal and an assist. Matt Migliore scored for NSP.
* Oyster River smacked Somersworth/Coe-Brown, 9-3, powered by a Jack Poitras hat trick. Tyler Rinko and Alden Swiesz added two goals each for the Bobcats, who scored five power play goals.
* Winnacunnet walloped D1 Manchester Central/West, 8-2, behind Carter Renaud’s four-goal outburst. Cooper Kinnaly (assist), Brady Thompson, Colin Harrington and Nick Andronaco also scored for the Warriors. Jack Ellis and Nash Kelly combined for 22 saves.
* Dover rode a four-goal third period past Winnacunnet, 6-2. Jacob Lapierre (GWG), Colby Roy, Josh Gagne, Ollie Stevens, Brady McDonough and Asa Forbes scored for the Green Wave. Ethan Evergnam had 18 saves. Carter Renaud and Jack Giacalone scored for the Warriors and Jack Ellis turned aside 35 shots.
*Merrimack got a hat trick from Brayden Guagliemi and two goals and two assists from Eliot Medleck in its 9-5 win against D1 Manchester Central/West. Aiden Kelley (2 assists) and Matt LaGorge both scored twice for MCW.