* Undefeated No, 2 Manchester Memorial (9-0-0) stepped up and took down D1 Bp. Brady twice last week. Saturday’s 7-3 win featured two goals each by Parker Burgess and Nicholas Duclos in support of Mason Langevin’s 24-save performance. Brandon Murphy dished out three assists. Dom Dubreuil, Ben Marceau and Nate Smith scored Brady’s goals. Memorial also rolled last Wednesday at Brady, 6-1.
* Double hat tricks by Asa Forbes and Brady McDonough triggered last Wednesday’s 9-0 rout of Portsmouth/Newmarket by No. 1 Dover (10-1-0). Dario Ceppetelli, Parker Fleury and Jacob Lapierre also scored for the Green Wave. Jack Bussiere had 30 saves for PN. Dover completed the sweep Saturday with another shutout, 3-0.
* Jack Caldicott’s goal with 1:51 left in OT lifted No. 3 Oyster River (7-2-0) past No. 4 St. Thomas Aquinas (6-4-0) on Saturday. In a game dominated by the goalies STA’s Britton Dunbar steered aside 32 OR bids while the Bobcats’ Claden Daubney stopped 23 shots.
* No. 6 Somersworth/Coe-Brown (7-4-1) doubled up No. 7 Winnacunnet (4-7-1), 6-3, last Wednesday as Aaron Bono and Jake Pelletier scored two goals apiece. Jonny Pelletier and J.R. Norris also scored for SCB, offsetting a hat trick by the Warriors’ Carter Renaud.
* In STA’s 5-1 win against Portsmouth/Newmarket last Monday, twins Colin Chrisom and Brendan Chrisom each scored twice and goalie Carter Hoyt stopped 30 shots for his first varsity win.
* Suddenly surging No. 8 Goffstown (3-6-0) extended its winning streak to three games. In an 8-1 win against Alvirne/Milford on Wednesday, goalie Maddie Sage posted her 21st career win, tying the school record. Senior Grady Chretien, now the school’s all-time scoring leader, had three goals and two assists while Jackson Burke scored twice. Admirals’ goalie Cody Crossland-Rae made 29 saves and Hayden Ricard scored. In last Monday’s 6-2 win against D1 Bow, Chretien erupted for five goals and assisted on Luc Ouellette’s tally. Jake Webber stopped 35 shots for the win.
* Ben Hardy’s monster 57-save performance enabled Merrimack to top D1 Bp. Brady, 4-3, last Monday. Evan Roy scored twice and Brayden Gugliemi and Dylan Sadowski had a goal apiece.