– Fourth-seeded Pembroke continued its strong play, advancing to a Round of 16 contest against Archbishop Williams with a 4-0 blanking of Walpole. Jen Birolini, Maria Cantino, Mary Quatrale and Erin Doran each contributed a goal.
– Algonquin/Hudson got a pair of goals from Emily Johns, and Mallory Farrell‘s empty-netter sealed iit as the T-Hawks downed Matignon, 3-0.
– Canton rallied on two different occasions before finally getting past Watertown, 4-2, in a D2 Round of 32 matchup. The Bulldogs got goals from Ellie Bohane, Maya Battista, Tori Carr and Payton McDonough in the win. Elizabeth Loftus and Molly Driscoll scored for Watertown, which had leads of 1-0 and 2-1 in this one.
– #2 seed Braintree didn’t have an easy time in its first post-season matchup with #31 Hanover. The Wamps were able to grab a 2-1 win and move on to a Round of 16 matchup with Westwood. Meg Walsh and Savannah Littlewood had the goals for Braintree. Abigail Hanna had the lone goal for the Hawks. who finish at 8-9-2.
– Sam McKenzie had a hat trick, and Katie Shanahan, Taytum Cox and Jamie Roth each had a goal as Falmouth took care of Medway/Ashland, 6-2.
– #7 seed Westwood pulled away from Boston Latin with three third periods goals for a 4-0 win over Boston Latin. Eighth grader Addy Keaveney had two goals for the Wolverines, with Sasha Marino and Kate Sullivan added a goal apiece.