– Burlington accomplished the rare feat of having three hat tricks in the same game as the Lady Devils defeated Marshfield, 9-3. Kat Nikolopoulos, Rylee Glennon and Emma MacLean each scored three goals in the win. Burlington now faces Tewksbury/Methuen in a Saturday first round game (7pm, Methuen HS Rink).
– Tewksbury/Methuen earned the right to face Burlington after getting past 29th seed Oakmont Regional, who gave the Red Rangers a scare, by a 3-1 score. Carolyn Curley, Kelly Golini and Brenna Greene each had a goal for T/M.
– Cohasset/Hanover blanked King Philip 2-0 with goals from Lindsey Beiche and Katy Talacci. Sarissa Fazio pitched the shutout in goal. Co-Han now meets Walpole (Sunday, 8:30pm, The Bog).
– Lauren Fitzpatrick scored three goals and Maggie Malloy added one in Canton’s 4-1 win over Norwell. The Bulldogs earned a Saturday date with third-seeded Shrewsbury (1:50pm, North Star – Westboro).
– Alyssa Murphy and Colleen Hughes scored a pair of goals apiece to power Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake to a 7-2 win over Dedham. Mel McAleer and Hannah Tracy also had goals. WH/SL now gets Winchester in a first round game Sunday (6:40pm, the Bog).
– Goals by Mackenzie O’Neil, Phoebe Lawrence and Elise Coakley led 10th-seeded Wellesley to a 3-0 win over Stoneham. The Red Raiders now face off against seventh-seeded Westwood (Sunday, 4:30pm, Canton Ice House).
– Matignon advanced with a 7-1 win over Sandwich. Courtney Hardy scored three goals and Ciara Wall had two for the Warriors, who also got goals from Charisse Flanagan and Maeve Leahy. Matignon now gets a tough match with Longmeadow on Saturday (5pm – Stoneham Arena).
– Milton got three goals from Elena Kapolis and two from Julia Scannell in a 6-4 win over Ursuline Academy. The victory earns the Wildcats a date with top-seeded and undefeated Notre Dame (Saturday, 7pm, Pilgrim Arena).
– Medway/Ashland eliminated rival Medfield 3-1. Colleen Reardon and Gabriella Airosus had key goals for M/A. Laney Ockerbloom scored the goal for Medfield. Medway/Ashland now takes second-seeded Pembroke on Friday (8pm – Bridgewater Ice Arena).
– In a defensive battle, Walpole got past Mansfield/Oliver Ames 1-0 in OT. Olivia Moore got the game-winner for the Rebels, who ready to face Cohasset-Hanover.