* After losing a pair of games during the season to Arlington, two-time defending state champion Woburn, seeded 21st, turned the tables on the Spy Ponders, taking a 3-0 win. The Tanners got goals from ML Pineros, Lily Anderson and Mackenzie Russo and move on to face Franklin in a first round game. Arlington finished up at 13-4-4 overall.
* Three goals from freshman Kathryn Karo powered #16 Hingham to a 6-1 win over #17 St. Peter-Marian and a first round date with top-seeded Austin Prep. Lizzie Jacobson, Ryan Maguire and Gianna Merian all had goals as well for the Harborwomen.
* Delaney Couture and Lauren Moran each scored two goals to lead #15 Shrewsbury to a 4-0 win over BMW-ORR. Next up for the Colonials is second-seeded Duxbury. BMW-ORR end at 12-7-2.
* Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading got a pair of goals from Kathryn DiGiulio and shutout goaltending from Abby Buckley in a 2-0 win over Northeastern Hockey League foe Winthrop, a team they beat and tied during the season. Peabody now gets St Mary’s in a first round matchup.
* St. Mary’s flexed its offensive muscles in a 9-1 conquest of Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro. The Spartans got two goals apiece from Jenna Chaplain, Codi Butt and Makayla McGrath, and single tallies from Zoe Solomons, Sam Porazinski and Megan Panthum.
* Brigitte Goeler-Slough scored two goals and Alexis Pfalzgraf added one as #7 Longmeadow blanked Brookline, 3-0. The Lancers will see Masconomet in a first round game this weekend.
* Masconomet, the 23rd seed, got a hat trick from Isabel Hulse in a 5-1 win over #10 Melrose. Sierra Harris and Mikayla Vincent also scored for the Chieftains.
* #8 Braintree outlasted #25 Barnstable, 3-2, thanks to goals from Abbey Holland, Maggie Burchill and Elizabeth Connolly. The Wamps get set to meet Boston Latin in the next round.
* Westford Academy slipped past Lincoln-Sudbury 4-3 getting two goals from Kayleigh Butler and one apiece from Lexi Warner and Ava Golash. The Grey Ghosts move on to face #3 Methuen/Tewksbury in this weekend’s first round.