– Third-seeded Medfield remained in the hunt for a state title after defeating North Middlesex 2-1 after a shootout. James Tyer, Kevin Arthur and Ryan Dolan scored in the shootout for the Warriors. Arthur also scored in regulation, which ended with the score tied at 1.
– Nashoba Regional earned a 3-2 victory against Marlboro in double overtime. Joey Quinn scored the winning goal for the Wolves in the 3-on-3 overtime period.
– Top-seeded Scituate advanced to the quarterfinals with a 3-1 win against Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk. Matt Seghezzi scored the first goal for the Sailors and Dan Brown added the next two.
– Watertown/Wayland moved into the quarterfinals with a 6-2 victory against Dracut/Tyngsboro. James Erickson scored three goals for the Raiders. Caden Salzman, Alec Banosian and Jack Dickie also added goals. Matt Lesniak and Colin Underwood scored for Dracut/Tyngsboro.
– Second-seeded Lynnfield advanced to the quarterfinals with a 5-2 victory against Methuen on Saturday. The Pioneers led 4-0 after the first two periods. Lucas Cook scored the first two goals. Dylan Damiani, Jack Carpenter and Jarrett Scoppetouolo added the next three. Owen Kneeland scored both goals for the Rangers.
– Nauset edged Hopedale/Milford 3-2 in overtime. Logan Valine scored with 5:02 left in overtime. Logan Poulin scored Nauset’s first and second goals. Brady Butler and Sean McGee scored for Milford/Hopedale.
– Triton ended Hanover’s quest for a second straight state title with a 2-0 win against the Hawks. Alex Pasquini put the Vikings in the lead and Michael Taylor added an empty net goal.