* D1 #2 St. Mary’s made sure it will be ready for its Saturday showdown with top-ranked Austin Prep with a 5-0 win over Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading. Jenna Chaplain and Marina DiBiasio each scored twice to pace the Spartans attack. Cody Butt also had a goal.
* Austin Prep did keep pace, downing Matignon, 5-1. Ella Saracco, recently committed to St. Michael’s, had two goals in the win.
* Surging Shrewsbury defeated Billerica/Chelmsford, 5-1. Grace Felicio had two goals and two assists and Delaney Couture a goal and two assists in the Colonials win.
* Mackenzie Fraser had two third period goals and freshman Skylar Sharfman had the game-winner as Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro rallied for a 4-3 win over the Cape Cod Furies.
* Acton-Boxboro upended Boston Latin, 2-1. Cailey Ryan had both goals for the Colonials. Jillian Loebs and Corlene Guenard assisted on each goal for A-B.
* It was quite a night for Elizabeth LePage in Bishop Stang’s 7-0 shutout win over Martha’s Vineyard. She had five goals and an assist. Janey Silvia and Destiny Arruda each had a goal as well for Stang, now 5-1-1 overall.
* Erin Ladd had a pair of goals and Mia Legere a goal and assist to power Winchester to a 6-0 win over Belmont. Amy Scali had 14 saves for the shutout.
* Senior Julia Masotta scored four more goals to lead Methuen/Tewksbury to a 8-2 win over Lincoln-Sudbury. Jessica Driscoll, Cassidy Gruning, Ryan Quinn and Carolyn Curley each had a goal for the Red Rangers.
* Goals by Allie Martin, Maeve Glavin and Maggie Curran enabled Norwood to earn a 3-3 tie with Medfield.
* Carly Birolini‘s second goal, coming in the final minute of play, enabled Pembroke to tie up Hingham, 2-2, in the Patriot League. Coco Hernberg and Gianna Merian each had a goal for Hingham.
* Falmouth held off Sandwich, 3-1, with two goals from Sam McKenzie and one from Meghan Azzato.
* Two goals from Kat Keith powered D2 #2 Westwood to a 3-1 Tri Valley League win over Dedham.
* Amy McGlashing and Kerryn O’Connell each had a pair of goals as Algonquin/Hudson blanked Framingham, 6-0.
* Goals by Brenna McDonald and Lauren Bedford gave Norwell a 2-2 tie with Plymouth.
* Stoneham knocked off Burlington, 7-1, as Jenna Bragalone had a hat trick. Gianna Beauclair, Marissa DiPlacido, Ava Krasko and Lexi Frost each had a goal.