* Hingham turned back Falmouth, 5-1. Kathryn Karo scored a pair of goals to lead the way for the Harborwomen, who also got goals from Julia Salvucci, Delia Dwan and Gianna Merian.
* Carly Birolini’s goal in Pembroke’s 7-3 win over Sandwich was the 100th point of her career. Nikki Rinkus scored three goals for the Titans and Miranda Demita, Megan Dorsey and Shannon Murphy also scored.
* Speaking of the 100-career point plateau, Canton senior Maggie Malloy cracked the barrier in D2 #3 Canton’s 8-0 win over Stoughton. The decision was also the Bulldogs’ fifth straight shutout.
* Medway-Ashland got goals from Sophia Theodore, Katie Crews, Isabelle Jackson and Olivia Givens in a 4-0 blanking of Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton.
* Two goals each from Jen Flynn and Kathryn DiGiulio powered Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading to a 6-2 win over Medford. Sammie Mirasolo and Jessica Robert each had a goal as well.
* Winthrop grabbed a key decision with a 5-3 win over Masconomet. Kaiya Rodriguez scored two goals for the Vikings. Emma Carleton, Abby Stafford and Emma Holmes each had a goal as well. With that result the Chieftains share the Northeastern League title with Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading.
* Scituate slipped past Plymouth, 3-1 behind two goals from Elliette Leahy and one from Christine Oar.
* Goals from Cassi Ronan and Regan Patterson allowed D1 #7 Franklin to edge out King Philip, 2-1.
* Meghan Hamilton‘s natural hat trick led D2 #2 Walpole to a 7-0 win over Milton. Abby Duffy, Audra Tosone, Madison Ryan and Olivia Malone added goals as well in the win.
* D2 #7 Dennis-Yarmouth downed Archbishop Williams for the second time this season, taking a 3-1 win with goals from Kayla McGaffigan, Sammie Johnson and Ava McGaffigan.
* Brookline downed Framingham 5-3 getting two goals and two assists from Caroline Driscoll and single goals from Cassie Terranova, Olivia Boyd and Emily Autor. Goalie Caroline Davis stopped a Georgia Parker penalty shot in the third period with it still a one-goal game.