* D1 #5 Methuen-Tewksbury exacted some revenge Wednesday, knocking #3 Andover from the unbeaten ranks with a 5-1 win. Lydia Pendleton and Julia Masotta netted a pair of goals each for the Red Rangers, while Cassidy Gruning had the other. Andover, now 12-1-1, had handed M-T its only loss earlier this season.
* In another D1 Top 10 showdown, Emily Ballerene‘s goal in the final minute of play lifted #2 Duxbury to a 4-3 win over #6 Braintree, ending the Wamps nine-game winning streak. Molly Duvall scored twice for the Dragon, and Jackie Hayden added one.
* Two goals from Sammie Mirasolo and single snipes by Paige Thibodeau and Jessica Robert led Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading to a 4-1 win over Waltham, officially clinching a D1 post-season berth.
* Marblehead blanked Bishop Fenwick, 3-1, led by two goals from Sydney Cresta and one from Amy Vytopilova.
* Matignon picked up a key win, downing Catholic Central rival Archbishop Williams, 2-0. Lexie Turner scored both goals for the Warriors, and Carolyn Mahoney had two assists. It was Dana Smullen‘s eighth shutout of the season. Matignon is now one point away from tournament qualification.
* Two goals from Mikayla Vincent and one from Abby Gendron led Masconomet to a 3-1 win over HPNA.
* The Cape Cod Furies shaded Marshfield, 2-1, with goals from Margaret Dickson and Julia Weiner.
* Bridget Everett had two goals, and Seanna McEneany, Rachel Aalto and Caroline Oakley one each as Barnstable cooled off Dennis-Yarmouth, 5-2.
* Kat Keith‘s hat trick and one goal from Emma Conway led D2 #2 Westwood to a 4-1 win over Medfield.
* D1 #9 Shrewsbury edged Rhode Island’s LaSalle Academy, 2-1 with goals from Delaney Couture and Grace Louder.
* Woburn blanked Watertown, 7-0, getting two goals apiece from Lily Anderson and Jackie Lees, and a goal and two assists from Sophia Gregory.
* Central Catholic picked up a 2-0 win over Concord-Carlisle. Megan Malolopszy and Maddy Guy each scored and Julie Thing registered the shutout in goal.
* Goals by Alyssa Murphy, Emily McDonald and Caity Hazley allowed Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake to tie up Scituate, 3-3.
* The Newton Co-op earned a 2-0 win over Brookline. Goals came from Abigail Dobies and Taylor Patterson. Camille Kouroiez registered the shutout.