* Woburn got past pesky Reading, 5-3. Georgie Santullo scored three goals for the Tanners, including an empty-netter to seal things. Marissa Gregory and Maddie Russo also had goals for the unbeaten Tanners (8-0-1). Chloe Doherty, Sydney Conte and Mari Verrier had goals for Reading, which has now lost three straight.
* Notre Dame Academy held on for a 3-2 win over Westwood in a key Division 2 game. Alexa Graziano, Jill Lyons and Kelly Morrissey had the goals for the Cougars.
* Needham picked up a much-needed key win, downing Braintree 4-2 led by a hat trick from Celia Blaszkowsky. Meg McQuillen also had a goal for the Rockets.
* Barnstable’s Seana McEneaney had a night to remember, scoring five goals in the Red Raiders’ 11-0 win over BMW/ORR.
* Duxbury continued its excellent play, as Jill Cosgrove led a balanced scoring attack with a pair of goals in a 7-2 win over Quincy/North Quincy. Grace High, Jackie Hayden, Molly Duvall, Lucy Williams and Allie Coleman also had goals for the Green Dragons.
* Georgie Snow had a hat trick and Ava McGaffigan scored once to power Dennis-Yarmouth to a 4-1 win over Sandwich.
* Waltham got back on the winning side, downing Medford/Malden as Sydney MacPherson had a pair of goals. Emma Doherty, Jess McPherson and Isabella Babstock all scored once for the Hawks.
* Kelly Golini scored twice, and Cassidy Gruning and Carolyn Curley once each as D1 #4 Methuen/Tewksbury took down Beverly/Danvers, 4-1.
* Archbishop Williams blanked RI foe Mt. St. Charles 4-0 led by two goals from Mackenzie Heath, one for Hanna Bell and one from Kim Dunn.
* D1 #3 St. Mary’s prepped for Saturday’s showdown with #1 Austin Prep by blanking Walpole 3-0 on goals from Aylah Cioffi, Zoe Solomons and Marina DiBiasio.
* Nicole Connor had the lone goal as King Philip slipped past Franklin, 1-0, in the Hockomock League.
* Goals from Nicole Maxwell, Alexis Reisner and Jacqueline Poulack each scored once in Natick’s 3-2 win over Norwood.
* Stoneham shaded Burlington, 3-2. Jenna Bragalone had a pair of goals for the Spartans.
* Westford Academy took down Concord-Carlisle 4-1 on the strength of goals from Jackie Ricko, Val Crory, Kayleigh Butler and Jennifer McLaughlin.