* In a crazy game, D1 #7 Franklin and D2 #2 Westwood skated to a wild 5-5 tie. Cassi Ronan scored four goals for the Panthers, while Amanda Lewandowski had the fifth, which tied the game late in the third period. The Wolverines got a goal and three assists out of Hannah Blomquist, along with goals from Kat Keith, Ellen McGough, Leah Piscitelli and Colleen Dalton.
* Dennis-Yarmouth earned a trip to the post-season with a 7-2 win over Sandwich. Kayla McGaffigan had five goals for the Dolphins, while Ava McGaffigan and Samantha Johnson each had one.
* D1 #1 Austin Prep continued to blanket opponents, shutting out Archbishop Williams 3-0. Maeve Carey, Aylah Cioffi and Samantha Taber had the goals. Goalie Hannah Aveni became the program’s all-time leader in career shutouts.
* Kathryn Karo had a hat trick to lead Hingham to a 5-1 win over Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake. Gianna Merian and Coco Hernberg added goals for the Harborwomen.
* In a huge Division 1 tilt, #5 Methuen/Tewksbury got the best of #6 Reading, downing the hosts, 8-3. Senior Julia Masotta had another hat trick for the Red Rangers (26 goals on the season), and Cassidy Gruning scored twice. Megan Forbes, Carolyn Curley and Jess Driscoll also scored.
* King Philip shaded Norwood 3-2 getting two goals from Sydney O’Shea and one from Meghan Gorman. Allie McDonough and Callie Martin scored for Norwood.
* Maggie O’Donnell‘s two goals led Melrose to a 4-3 win over Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading. The Red Raiders have now won five straight games.
* Corlene Guenard had the lone goal, coming with 1:22 left in regulation, in Acton-Boxboro’s 1-0 win over Concord-Carlisle. Avery Callison had 24 saves for the shutout.
* Barnstable used two third period goals, one each from Bridget Everett and Kate Brewster, to subdue Plymouth, 2-0.
* Carly Drew‘s two goals led BMW/ORR to a 6-0 win over Scituate. Other goal scorers for the winners were Meg Berg, Julia Elcier, Madison Guinen and Amanda Wheeler.
* Walpole continued its strong play, downing Needham 4-1 with goals from Livia Brooks, Catherine Martin, Elizabeth DeSimone and Sophia Pacella. The Rebels are now 9-2-1.
* Goals by Lauren Farren, Morgan Foley, Olivia Hussey and Brooke Martin led Cohasset-Hanover to a 4-3 win over Norwell.
* Cambridge got past St. Joseph Prep/Mt. Alvernia 4-1 led by three goals from Claire McNeill and one from Jasmine Fridman.
* Newton Co-op downed Framingham, 5-1. Abigail Dobies figured in every goal, scoring two and assisting on three. Olivia Sliwa, Sarah Zeidan and Caroline Pratt each had a goal in the win.