* Ashley Barron had a pair of goals to lead Longmeadow to a 4-2 win over Algonquin/Hudson.
* D1 #3 Duxbury remained unbeaten with a 3-2 win over D2 #4 Notre Dame of Hingham. Leah Yucius, Delaney Williams and Molly Duvall each had a goal in the win.
* Lexi Schmalz and Celia Blaszowsky each had a key a goal in Needham’s 4-0 shutout win over Natick. Two empty-net goals allowed the Rockets to pull away late.
* Carly Birolini had two goals and Nikki Rinkus and Megan Dorsey one each to lead Pembroke to a 4-0 win over the Cape Cod Furies.
* Bishop Stang took down St. Peter Marian, 6-2, getting two goals each from Destiny Arruda and Elizabeth LePage. Raquel Reis and Meagan Elwood each scored once for the Spartans.
* Two goals each from Julia Masotta and Jessica Driscoll paved the way for Methuen/Tewksbury’s 9-1 win over Concord-Carlisle. Other Red Ranger goals came from Carolyn Curley, Lydia Pendleton, Megan Forbes, Ryan Quinn and Cassidy Gruning.
* Brookline doubled up on Framingham, 6-3, led by two-goal performances from Olivia Boyd and Caroline Driscoll. Also scoring for the Warriors were Cassie Terranova and Willa Frantzis. Georgia Parker scored two goals for the Flyers.
* Cohasset-Hanover rode a hat trick from Lauren Farren and single tallies by Morgan Foley and Krista Soldano in a 5-2 win over Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake.
* Medway/Ashland earned a 2-2 tie with Canton. Goal scorers for M/A were Sophia Theodore and Mackenzie Quigley.
* D1 #4 Andover continued to roll, downing Central Catholic 7-1 behind three goals from Emma Gilmartin, two from Callie Wiley and one each from Lauren Adams and Kate Gemmell.
* Mackenzie Russo scored both goals, including the second one late in the third period, to propel Woburn to a 2-1 win over Stoneham.
* Goals by Bridget Noonan, Maja Desmond and Isabelle Kressy led Wellesley to a 3-1 win over Natick.
* Two goals from Lexi McNeil were key in Bishop Fenwick’s 4-0 blanking of Oakmont. Jill Matucci and Emma Perry added goals for the Crusaders.