* D1 #2 Duxbury outlasted Hingham, 4-1. The Dragons showed their offensive depth with goals from Emily Ballerene, Delaney Williams, Ani Flaherty and Meghan Gambino. Kathryn Karo scored the lone goal for the Harborwomen.
* Braintree cooled off D2 #2 Walpole, 3-1, with goals from Maggie Burchill, Abbey Holland and Ally Decoste.
* Mia Salah and Sydney Cresta both had two goals to lead Marblehead to a 5-2 win over Winthrop.
* D1 #3 Methuen-Tewksbury handed HPNA a 3-1 defeat. Julia Masotta, Cassidy Gruning and Lydia Pendleton each had a goal for the Red Rangers. Deanna Bosco had the goal for HPNA.
* Maggie Young‘s hat trick led Boston Latin to a 5-0 win over Lincoln-Sudbury. Sophia Temple and Kerriann McLaughlin also had goals and Ellen Linso chalked up another shutout between the pipes.
* Molly Burnes had three goals in Natick’s 4-1 win over Newton Co-op. Hadley Green had the other goal for the Redhawks. Sarah Zeidan scored for Newton.
* Archbishop Williams blanked Arlington Catholic 4-0 with two goals from Kaitlin Fox and single tallies from Karaline O’Toole and Nicole Hersey.
* Kayla Russ and Madison Manser each had a goal as Longmeadow downed Shrewsbury, 2-1.
* Caroline Stacey and Tess Lawson both had two goals in Framingham’s 5-2 over St. Joseph Prep. Rachael Neiberger also had a goal for the Flyers.
* Andover rebounded for its first loss of the season, ending Acton-Boxboro’s four-game win streak with a 4-1 win as Caroline Wiley, Lauren Adams, Kathleen Adams and Emily Wagner each had a goal. Ella Cormier had the lone goal for A-B.
* Brynn Moriarty scored twice and Katies Crews had a goal and two assists in Medway/Ashland’s 3-1 win over Norwood. Rachel Gittings made 23 saves in the win.
* Notre Dame of Hingham edged Wellesley, 3-2 in a battle of D2 powers. Senior Alexa Graziano scored all three goals for the Cougars.
* Belmont doubled up Woburn, 4-2. Katie Guden scored two goals for the Marauders. Jordan Lettiere chipped in with three assists.
* Christine Oar scored two goals and Madi Richman has one in Scituate’s 3-2 decision over Cohasset-Hanover.
* Sandwich nipped BMW/ORR, 2-1, with goals from Caroline Barrett and Paige Hawkins.
* Two goals each from Mikayla Vincent and Isabel Hulse powered Masconomet to a 6-1 win over Medford. Abby Gendron and Sierra Harris each had a goal as well.