* Kathryn Karo scored three goals to power Hingham to a 7-1 win over Cohasset-Hanover. Gianna Merian, Julia Salvucci, Celia Del Rosso and Sydney Pompeo added goals for the Harborwomen, now 6-3-2. Hingham is now off until Monday’s battle with Notre Dame of Hingham, where coach Tom Findley will square off against brother John Findley, now the coach at NDA (and former Hingham assistant).
* Winchester blanked Woburn, 2-0 with goals from Isa Healey and Whitney Kramer. The Sachems improved to 5-1-4 overall.
* Elizabeth Liakos scored two goals to lead Arlington to a 4-0 win over Belmont. Freshman goalie Elise Rodd notched her second shutout of the season.
* Boston Latin held Methuen/Tewksbury’s powerful offense in check, playing the Red Rangers to a 0-0 stalemate. Both goalies – Latin’s Ellen Linso and M/T’s Kaia Hollingsworth – were solid.
* Reading needed goals from Abby Collins, Sydney Conte and Kat Paradis to forge a 3-3 tie with Lexington.
* Archbishop Williams had a big non-league win, shutting out Rhode Island’s Mt. St. Charles 3-0 with goals from Kaitlyn Fox, McKenzie Heath and Nicole Hersey.
* Bridget Noonan scored two goals and McKenzie O’Neil had one in Wellesley’s 3-3 standoff with Needham in the Bay State League.
* Wakefield scored a 4-2 win over Marblehead. Annabella Forziati scored two goals, and Maeve Recene and Kayli Porter each had one for the Warriors. Sydney Cresta and Mia Salah scored for Marblehead.
* Longmeadow got goals from Brigitte Goeler-Slough, Sam Preston, Jordan Kowalski and Kayla Russ in a 4-0 shutout win over Concord-Carlisle.
* Audra Tosone, Livia Brooks, Catie Martin and Emily DeSimone scored as Walpole improved to 8-2-0 with a 4-2 win over Brookline.
* Bishop Stang slipped past Scituate 4-2 behind two goals from Janey Silvia, and one each from Destiny Arruda and Elizabeth LePage. Sierra Majewski made 31 saves.
* Casey Messina and Casey Ward both had two goals in Norwell’s 5-2 win over Barnstable. Emily Hohmann also had a goal.
* Framingham got goals from Georgia Parker, Isabelle Ventura and Ava Sullivan to down Weymouth, 3-0, and give first-year coach Casey Diana her first win behind the bench.
* D1 #3 Duxbury exploded for four first period goals in an eventual 5-2 win over Canton. Katie Hill had two goals for the Dragons. Delaney Williams, Leah Yucius and Grace High also had goals.
* Dennis-Yarmouth knocked Pembroke from the unbeaten ranks, using a pair of goals from Ava McGaffigan in a 2-1 win.