* Natick posted a solid Bay State League Herget Division win, defeating Milton 7-2 as Molly Burnes scored four goals. Nicole Schnair scored twice for the Redhawks, while Claire Maxwell added the other.
* Goals from Lauren Burke, McKenzie O’Neil and Katie Hawkinson enabled D2 #2 Wellesley to get past pesky Walpole, 3-1. Olivia Tosone had the Rebels goal.
* HPNA registered its third straight shutout, blanking Beverly/Danvers 4-0 on goals from Brooke Rogers, Gina Albano, Rebecca Harty and Hannah Keating.
* Caroline Coyne had two goals and Samantha McKenzie the other in Falmouth’s 3-1 win over Marshfield.
* D1 #2 Woburn had to rally from an early 1-0 deficit, but ended up on the positive end of a 4-1 win over Watetown as Georgie Santullo (2), Cassidy Connolly and Kelsey Ficociello each scored.
* Gianna Beauclair‘s goal with just six seconds remaining snapped a 3-3 tie and gave Stoneham a 4-3 win over Reading. Jenna Bragalone, Shawna Paonessa and Alexis Saia all had goals as well for the Spartans.
* Morgan Rainville scored twice and MacKenzie Curtice once in Barnstable’s 3-0 win over BMW/ORR.
* Dennis-Yarmouth blanked Nauset/Cape Tech 4-0 with goals from Georgie Snow, Kayla McGaffigan, Lilly Holmes and Tara Stocker.
* Pembroke picked up a nice 2-0 win over Hingham with goals from Emily McCabe and Danielle Longuemare.
* Boston Latin and Waltham skated to a 2-2 standoff. Emma Tobin and Sophia Temple had goals for the Wolfpack, while Janice O’Neil and Emma Doherty countered for Waltham.
* Meghan Stimpson, Abbey Holland and Maggie Doherty scored goals in Braintree’s 3-1 win over Brookline/Newton South.
* Cohasset/Hanover edged Bishop Stang, 2-1. Morgan Foley and Olivia Hussey had the goals.