* D1 #1 Austin Prep clinched the Catholic Central League title outright, scoring three third period goals to break open an scoreless tie for a 3-0 win over D1 #5 St. Mary’s. Sam Taber was again a thorn in the Spartans side, scoring twice for the Cougars. Ella Saracco added the other AP goal.
* Goals by Madison Ryan and Meghan Hamilton were enough for D2 #2 Walpole to sneak past Natick 2-1.
* D2 #1 Westwood held off Medway/Ashland 3-2 on Tuesday. Hannah Blomquist, Kat Keith and Olivia Jordan each had a goal in the win. Keith’s tally was the 150th point of her career. Sophia Theodore and Brynn Moriarity each had a goal for M-W, and Katie Crews chipped in with two assists.
* D1 #2 Duxbury got goals from Kiley Erickson, Leah Yucius and Lucy Williams in a 3-1 win over Pembroke in the Patriot League.
* Goals by Danielle Cimino, LuLu Rourke and Mackenzie O’Neil powered D2 #5 Wellesley to a big 3-1 win over D1 #6 Braintree.
* Sammie Mirasolo’s two goals allowed Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading to rally and tie Winthrop 2-2. Mia Norris and Olivia Driscoll each had a goal for the Vikings.
* Isabel Hulse and Abby Gendron each contributed two goals and three assists in Masconomet’s 6-2 win over Marblehead. Cate Delaney had both goals for Marblehead.
* A third period rally allowed D1 #8 Reading to pull out a 3-3 tie with Winchester. Ainsley Cohen had two goals and Sydney Conte one for the Rockets. Katie Cronin, Nikki Micciche and Whitney Krayer had goals for the Sachems, who played their sixth tie of the season.
* Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro shaded King Philip 2-1 with goals from Skylar Sharfman and Mackenzie Fraser.
* Brooke Lilley scored twice, and Sarah Melanson, Caroline Lilley, Maeve Recene and Erin Heffernan each had one goal in Wakefield’s 6-2 win over Watertown.
* Kaitlyn Hally, Lia Kourkoutas and Zoey DeRose each had goal in Wilmington’s come-from-behind 3-2 win over Burlington.
* BMW/ORR blanked Cohasset/Hanover, 2-0, with goals from Meg Berg and Julia Elcier.
* Sarah Zeidan had a hat trick and Olivia Sliwa contributed a goal and two assists to lead Newton Co-op to a 4-1 victory over Weymouth.
* Bishop Fenwick shaded St. Joseph Prep 3-1 to clinch a post-season berth. Lexi McNeil, Lauren Diranian and Gabby Davern each had a goal for the Crusaders.