* Austin Prep and Wellesley met for the back end of their home-and-home series and the Cougars prevailed again, this time taking a 4-1 win at Babson. Felicia Zuccola, Monique Lyons, Maeve Crehan and Samantha Taber each had a goal for Austin Prep, now 5-0-0.
* Burlington came on strong late and pulled away for a 7-4 win over Wakefield. Emma McLean had a hat trick for the Lady Devils, while Kat Nikolopoulos scored twice, and Meghan McDonald and Erin Browne had single goals. Vanessa Kaddaras had three goals for Wakefield.
* Two goals each from Zoe Solomons and Makayla McGrath led a balanced scoring attack in St Mary’s 8-0 win over Weymouth.
* Georgie Snow scored two goals, and Ava McGaffigan, Lily Holmes and Kayla McGaffigan each scored once as Dennis-Yarmouth rallied for a 5-2 win over Falmouth.
* Arlington knocked Reading from the ranks of the unbeaten, taking a 3-1 win on the road thanks to goals from Holly Russell, Erin O’Brien and Carolyne Days. Chloe Doherty had the lone goal for the Rockets.
* Masconomet had six different goal scorers – Charisse Flanagan, Abby Gendron, Mikayla Vincent, Sami Kelleher, Kate Irons and Emma Irons – in a 6-2 win over Peabody/Lynnfield.
* Goals by Kate Lucenta and Nicole Segale enabled Natick to forge a 2-2 tie with Walpole.
* Rachel Dwyer scored twice to power D1 #9 Barnstable to a 5-2 win over Norwell. Morgan Rainville, Seanna McEneaney and Camryn Roberts-Capak all chipped in with a goal as well.
* Methuen/Tewksbury got back on the winning track with a 7-1 win over Acton-Boxboro. Kelly Golini scored three goals for the Red Rangers. Lydia Pendleton, Abby O’Keefe, Jess Driscoll and Cassidy Gruning each had a goal as well.
* D2 #4 Canton stayed unbeaten with a 2-0 win over Franklin. Kendra Farrelly and Maggie Malloy provided the offense for the Bulldogs.
* Behind two goals from Chelsea Taxter and one each from Olivia Pacheco and Hanna Bell, Archbishop Williams downed Arlington Catholic, 4-0.
* Marshfield tripped up Sandwich, 5-2, with two goals from Maddie Ames, and singletons from Rachael Burum, Brenna Ames and Emma Boudreau.
* Beverly tripped up Medford 4-2 with goals from Ava Daly, Jamie Dupont, Marlee Hamor and Jess Barthelmess.