* Arlington clinched the Middlesex League Liberty Division title with a 3-1 win over Belmont. Erin O’Brien scored twice for the Spy Ponders and Elizabeth Liakos had one. Goaltender Elise Rodd was solid in goal.
* Austin Prep rolled over New Hampshire power Hanover, 6-0, behind a hat trick from Aylah Cioffi and single markers by Ella Saracco, Sam Taber and Kara Cecchini.
* Two goals apiece from Grace Louder and Delaney Couture led Shrewsbury to a 5-2 win over Masconomet. Kaci Ryder also had a goal for the Colonials.
* Senior Kat Paradis had a hat trick and Ainsley Cohen (2 assists), Sydney Conte and Abbie Collins each scored once in Reading’s 6-2 conquest of Lexington.
* Duxbury blanked Norwell 4-0 with two goals from Delaney Williams and one each out of Lucy Williams and Jackie Hayden.
* Ella Waryas fired home a pair of goals to lead Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro to a 4-1 win over Milton. Isabelle Shanteler and Skylar Sharfman chipped in with a goal apiece.
* Hingham became the first team in five games to score against Canton, taking a 2-0 win on goals by Delia Dwan and Lizzie Jacobson.
* Goals by Maggie Young, Kerriann McLaughlin and Ava Romano led Boston Latin to its 15th win of the season, a 3-0 shutout victory over Cambridge.
* Cassi Ronan and Amanda Lewandowski each scored twice to power Franklin to a 5-3 win over Leominster.
* Goals from Maura McIver, Lily Tobin, Caroline Barrett, Anna Goodwin and Lauren Macpherson led Sandwich to a 5-1 win over Scituate.