* Canton took home the title in the first Canton Ice House Invitational, as Maggie Malloy’s overtime goal was the difference in a 3-2 win over Milton (officially goes down as a tie). Maria Femia and Leah McLellan also had goals for the Bulldogs, who remain unbeaten.
* Andover handed Methuen/Tewksbury its first loss of the season, as solid goaltending from Sean D’Urso and goals from Lily Shannon, Katie Adams and Laren Fraser gave the Warriors a 3-0 win.
* Two goals from McKenzie Curtice and one from Morgan Nailor allowed Barnstable to storm back and salvage a 3-3 tie with Sandwich.
* Haverhill/Pentucket/North Andover slipped past Billerica/Chelmsford 3-2 with goals from Eliana Kane, Hannah Keating and Brooke Rogers. Maya Dube and Mackenzie Graham scored goals for B/C/
* Falmouth got a pair of goals apiece from Emma Callahan and Sam McKenzie in a 5-1 win over Hingham. Caroline Larsson also scored a goal for the Clippers.
* Katie Joyal and Brigitte Goeler-Slough each scored twice to lead Longmeadow to a 6-1 win over Marshfield. Tess Bonavita and Alexis Pfalzgraf each one had goal for the Lancers.
* In a key clash of Division 1 heavies, #2 Woburn staved off #3 St. Mary’s as goals from Georgie Santullo, Cassidy Connolly and Marissa Gregory led the Tanners to a 3-2 win. Codi Butt and Natalie Mellen answered for the Spartans.
* Duxbury blanked Medway/Ashland, 2-0, as Jill Cosgrove scored both goals and Sue Bird had the shutout in goal.
* Julia Lane had a pair of goals to lead a balanced scoring attack as Algonquin/Hudson downed St. Peter Marian, 7-1.
* Methuen/Tewksbury continued to put up impressive wins, blanking Masconomet 2-0 in a battle of D1 Top 10 teams. Ryan Quinn and Riley Cote had the goals for the Red Rangers, and Kaia Hollingsworth pitched the shutout in the nets.
* Shrewsbury picked up a 4-1 non-league win over Beverly/Danvers. The Colonials got goals from Dolly Herlihy, Lauren Moran, Delaney Couture and Grace Louder.
* Goals from Rebecca Harty, Gina Albano and Hannah Keating powered Haverhill/Pentucket/North Andover a 3-1 win over Marshfield.
* Julia Scannell fired home a pair of goals, and Kat Buchanan and Anna Kennedy each had one goal as Milton downed Medfield, 4-1, in the first round of the Canton Ice House Invitational.
* Goals by Jill Cosgrove, Molly Duval and Katie Hill were enough for Duxbury to down Cohasset/Hanover, 3-1.
* Sam Fantasia scored two goals and Clare Conway chipped in with one to lead Billerica/Chelmsford to a 3-0 win over Burlington in a non-league battle.
* Braintree held off Boston Latin, 3-1, in the opening round of the Boston Latin Christmas Tournament. Meg Stimpson, Abbie Holland and Maggie Doherty each pitched in with a goal for the Wamps.
* Regan Patterson, Amanda Lewandowski and Jackie Connolly each scored two goals as Franklin cruised past Bishop Stang, 8-1.