* Andover clinched the MVC/Dual County I title with a 7-0 win over Acton-Boxboro. Steve Ingram led the attack with a hat trick, while Shane Lachance chipped in with a pair of goals. Jonathan Rowe and Tim Kobelski added goals for the Warriors.
* #2 BC High picked up a solid 6-2 win over #10 St. Mary’s. Joseph Kramer scored twice, and the Eagles got single tallies from Thomas Kramer, John Logan, Peter Kramer and CJ Martin.
* Connor Foley, Dan Savory and Ryan Boyajian each had a goal in Walpole’s 3-2 win over Milton.
* Woburn held off Lexington, 3-2, in the Middlesex League Liberty Division with goals from Jonathan Surette, Will Carpenter and Lance Anderson.
* Speaking of the Liberty Division, #6 Arlington clinched its third straight league title, edging Winchester 3-2. Will Jennings, Drew Malatesta and Brendan Pigott each had a goal for the Spy Ponders.
* That same 3-2 score held true for another ML Liberty Division contest, as #12 Reading got a pair of late goals from Jake Emery got past stubborn Belmont. Michael Tobin also scored and added two assists.
* #11 Marshfield snagged a huge win, blanking #8 Xaverian 4-0. Jack Gatie had the shutout between the pipes, while Paul Rorke, Kevin Moriarty, James Kolar and Shane Brait each had a goal.
* St. John’s of Shrewsbury got one step closer to clinching a post-season berth after an impressive 7-1 win over Franklin. Dhillon Wilde scored three goals for the Pioneers. Sean Clark, Griffin Burns, Matt Myers and Max Shustak each scored as well.
* #9 Catholic Memorial grabbed a key win, a 3-0 blanking of St. John’s Prep. Tommy Rooney, Nolan Murphy and Will MacNeil each had a goal for the Knights.
* Melrose rode a hat trick from Brendan Fennell and goals from Quinn McCarthy and Charlie Haggerty in a 5-1 win over Wakefield, setting up Saturday’s game against Burlington for the Middlesex League Freedom Division crown.
* Matt Moniz, Tom Estella, Ian Worthley (empty net) and Ethan Belt (empty net) each scored as Bishop Fenwick had a big win, downing Archbishop Williams, 4-1, to keep its post-season hopes alive.
* Duxbury downed Plymouth South 7-1. Zach Stewart (2), Jake Brennan, Will Nolan, Tanner Smith, Drake Hadley and James Lawlor all had goals for the Dragons.