* Top-ranked Canton cruised to a 6-0 win over Attleboro in Hockomock League action. Ryan Nolte‘s two goals paced a balanced scoring attack that saw goals from Jack Connelly, Tim Kelleher, Bubba McNeice and John Hagan.
* Red-hot Boston Latin blanked Concord-Carlisle, 5-0, as Nick O’Connell registered a hat trick. Sam Hutchinson and Tom Butler also scored for the Wolfpack, now 5-2-1.
* Masconomet was impressive in a 5-1 Cape Ann League win over North Reading. The Chieftains had five different goal scorers – Dylan Campbell, Andrew Gotts, Logan Campbell, Will Major and Shawn Callahan.
* #2 Danvers escaped Winthrop with a 3-1 win, overcoming a one-goal deficit with goals from Nick DiSciullo, Conor Purtell and Colin Desmond. Sam Yarrow had Winthrop’s lone goal.
* Triton picked up a win, downing Amesbury 6-2. Josh D’Arcy scored a pair of goals, while Will Sheehan, Sam Rinnick, Brad Killion nd Jack Niska each denting the twine once.
* Danny Lincoln and Casey Donovan each scored two goals to power Plymouth South to a 7-3 win over Pembroke in the Patriot League. Collin Costello, Matt Smith and Sean Colbert all scored as well for PS, now 6-1-1.
* #5 Lincoln-Sudbury picked up a nice 4-1 win over Tewksbury in the MVC/Dual County II. Johnny Oblak fired home two goals for the Warriors. Angelo Venuto and Aidan Rogers also had goals. Aaron Scott had Tewksbury’s lone goal.
* Late third period goals by Nick Moore and Drew Worthley allowed Saugus to salvage a 2-2 tie with Marblehead.
* Ryan Munzing, Paul Edson and Steve Hallinan had goals to allow Beverly to slip past Swampscott 3-2 in the Northeastern Conference.
* Two goals from Kevin Carrera and one each from Billy Nurse and Caleb McDermott led Sandwich to a 4-2 win over Dennis Yarmouth.
* Hazen Pike scored twice, and Jason Porter, Richie Hardy and Cam Martin each had one goal as Pentucket downed Rockport, 5-2.