* Michael Tersoni had a goal and assist to power Framingham to a 4-2 win over Braintree. Nate Nichols had a goal as well, as did Will Trischitta and Thomas Duane, his first varsity goal.
* Thomas Milne scored four goals, Evan Noonan had a pair, and Dom Metro, John Smyth and Carson Priante each had one in Arlington Catholic’s 9-4 win over Matignon.
* Archbishop Williams remained unbeaten with a 6-1 conquest of St. John’s of Shrewsbury. Six different players – John Vaughn, Tom Page, Christian Koylion, James O’Toole, Brian McSweeney and Conor Kelly – each had a goal for the Bishops.
* In Marshfield’s 5-0 shutout win over Sandwich, Jake Mastrangelo had a pair of goals. Paul Rorke, Sean Kennedy and Matt Mullaney each had a goal as well.
* Patrick Archambault scored twice, including the game-winner late in the third period, as Andover broke a three-game winless slide with a 3-2 victory over #6 Hingham. Tommy Tavenner also had a goal for Warriors, while Trevor O’Brien and Jacob Clark countered for the Harbormen.
* #10 Winchester got a hat trick from senior Joe Lepore in a 4-0 shutout win over Reading. Nolan Butler had the other Sachems goal, and sophomore Rob DiVincenzo was solid between the pipes.
* Burlington got back on winning track with a 2-1 win over Wilmington. Sean Savage and Joe Barbieri had goals for the Red Devils.
* #5 Catholic Memorial picked up a huge 3-1 win over #9 Xaverian in Catholic Conference play, utilizing goals from Glen Considine, Nolan Murphy and Will MacNeil.
* Duxbury won its sixth straight contest, downing Plymouth South 7-1 behind the two-goal performances of Tanner Smith and Friend Weiler. Ben Cheney, Zach Stewart and James Lawlor also scored for the Dragon.
* Ricky Mingolelli had a hat trick in Natick’s 4-0 whitewashing of Milton. Andrew Kittler had the other goal for the Redhawks.
* Stone Devlin scored three goals and Nick Champani and Jake McKenzie each had a pair in Falmouth’s 10-1 Atlantic Coast League win over Dennis-Yarmouth.
* Westford Academy pinned a 4-1 defeat on Billerica, thanks to goals from Matt Cielakie, Kyle Wizst, Jason Bunyon and Tyler Guillemette.
* Matt Taylor had two goals, and Josiah Brown, Zach McKenelley, Ryan Heise, Ryan Webb and Ned Malolepszy each had one as St. John’s Prep downed Malden Catholic, 7-1.
* Joe Purtell had the shutout in goal, and Colby Magliozzi scored twice as #8 St. Mary’s blanked Newburyport, 5-0. Davis Kinne, Max Giardina and Kyle Ouellette each had a goal for the Spartans.