* Led by Josh Barton‘s hat trick, #9 Xaverian rallied for a key 5-4 win over #7 Catholic Memorial. Eric Wainwright and Robbie Barletta each had a goal as well.
* With goals from Tom Chimielewski and Roman Tacelli gave #18 Needham a 2-2 tie with #5 Framingham, ending the Flyers seven-game winning streak. Nate Nichols and Brian Tosi had goals for Framingham.
* #14 Winchester swept the season series from #12 Reading, getting a third period goal from Joe Lepore for a 1-0 win. Rob DiVincenzo made 30 saves for the Sachems for his second shutout of the Rockets this season. Reading goalie Dylan Emery was looking for his fourth straight shutout.
* Two goals from Nick Napolitano and single markers from Colin Reddy, Kory Ouellette and Davis Kinne powered St. Mary’s to a 5-2 win over Archbishop Williams. The Spartans will take on #4 Austin Prep Saturday for the Catholic Central Large title.
* Chelmsford surprised #11 Andover, clinching a post-season tournament berth with a 3-1 win. Matt Miner had the game-winning goal in the third period, and Bobby Turner and Ben Pitts also had a goal. Senior goalie Drew Blodgett had 25 saves.
* St. John’s Prep squandered a two-goal lead, then rallied in the third period for a 5-3 non-league win over Rhode Island’s Mt. St. Charles. Ryan Bradley led the attack with two goals, while Ned Malolepszy, Ryan Hart and Zach McKennelley each had a goal for the Eagles.
* Dhillon Wilde scored three goals and Hunter DiGregorio added one as St. John’s of Shrewsbury downed Lowell Catholic, 4-1.
* #6 Duxbury made it nine straight wins, downing Pembroke, 5-1, in the Patriot League. Zach Stewart had two goals for the Dragons. Ben Cheney, Will Nolan and Christian Willet each added a goal.
* Goals by Connor Foley, Kevin McElaney, Ethan McDonough and Dan Savory powered Walpole to a 4-0 win over Natick .
* Thomas Milne had a hat trick in Arlington Catholic’s 4-1 win over Bishop Fenwick. Trevor Lally made 27 saves for the win.
* Jac Cordeiro, Matt Fredo, Jack Longueil, Chris Cordeiro and Dillon Huntington each had a goal in Barnstable’s 5-0 shutout of Dartmouth, clinching a post-season berth for the Red Raiders.
* Milton had five different scorers – Jack Boylan, John Walsh, Shea Donovan, Finn Doherty and Ross Dexter – in a 5-3 victory over Brookline.
* Conor Quinlan‘s hat trick powered Burlington to its fourth straight win, a 4-1 conquest of Wilmington. With the win, the Devils secured a playoff berth.