* Wilmington won the Hillies Christmas Tournament, taking down Chelmsford 4-1 in the final thanks to goals from Ryan Barrett, Conlin Duffy, Jared Venezia and Joe Hill. In the semifinal round, the Wildcats outshot Coyle Cassidy 7-5 getting hat tricks from Barrett and Hill. Barrett was named the Tournament MVP.
* #1 Canton dispatched Westwood 4-0 with goals from Ryan Nolte, Johnny Hagan, Tim Kelleher and Chris Lavoie.
* Whitman-Hanson shaded Southeastern Regional 3-2 to grab the Cashman Holiday Tournament title. Goal scorers for the Panthers were John Ward, Owen Manning and Chris Stoddard.
* Two goals apiece from John Simonetti and George Deroche powered Lynnfield to a 5-1 win over Peabody. Sam Pifko also had a goal for the Pioneers.
* #4 Masconomet won the JL 11 Holiday Tournament in Stoneham, blanking the hosts 3-0 in the final behind two goals from Andrew Gotts and shutout goaltending from Tucker Hanson.
* The Cape Ann Savings Bank Tournament title went to #5 Marblehead, which defeated Gloucester 8-3 in the championship game. Senior Jacob Garfield fired home four goals in the win, while Will Shull added a pair.
* Owen O’Brien had four goals and Joe Bova scored twice as Boston Latin downed Methuen, 9-1, in MVC/Dual County 2 play.
* Quincy blanked King Philip 3-0 for the title at the Quincy Youth Christmas Tournament. Defenseman Griffin Lynch scored twice in the win, while Dan O’Leary added the third goal. Dan Murphy pitched the shutout in goal for the Presidents.
* Goals by Kyle Lombardo, Robert Casey and Aaron Scott led Tewksbury to a 3-1 win over Scarborough (ME).
* Pembroke notched a 3-1 win over Norwell with goals from C.J. Perry (2 assists), Zach Duchini and Mike DiBari.