* Junior defenseman Matt McCormack had the only goal, and goaltender Owen Connor made 42 saves as Oliver Ames stunned top-ranked Canton, 1-0, in the Hockomock League.
* Jake Burridge scored a power play goal with just over two minutes left to snap a tie and lift #3 Stoneham to a huge 3-2 win over Burlington. Nick Feliciano and Cam Sacco also had goals for the Spartans.
* Ryan Norton had three goals and Bryan DeCristoforo had a pair in Medway’s 8-1 win over Bellingham. James Anderson, Jeremy Curley and Nick Zannella each chipped in with a goal as well.
* Goals by Josh Zelikman, Dylan Babcock and Owen Maxwell each had goal as North Reading played Triton to a 3-3 standoff.
* Wilmington got goals from Tom Worob, Nate DiMeco and A.J. McKearney gave the Wildcats a 3-0 win over Wakefield.
* Methuen picked up a 4-2 win over Haverhill with goals from Matt Horan, Ryan Mackey, Justin Pitari and Brett Blackwell.
* Jack DeFranco and Griffin Lynch had the goals as Quincy qualified for the post-season with a 2-1 win over Whitman-Hanson.
* Tommy Mento had a hat trick, and Matt Taylor, Jared Mscisz and Tyler Puska all scored once to power #1 Danvers to a 6-3 win over Gloucester.
* In a battle of top ten teams, Masconomet edged Lynnfield 3-2 with a pair of goals from Dylan Campbell and one from Andrew Gotts.
* Cam Caraher had two goals, and Jacob Fleet and Jackson Palladino notched a goal each as Plymouth North rallied for a 4-4 tie with Duxbury. Kyle Nekoroski and Robbie Brandano each had a goal for the Pioneers.
* Pentucket had an 8-1 win over Amesbury as Richie Hardy and Jack Queenan scored two goals apiece. Hazen Pike, Cam Martin, Carson Purcell and Keegan Comeau each had a goal.
* North Attleboro slipped past King Philip 2-1 with goals from Drew Wissler and Andrew McNeaney.