* Lynnfield knocked Medfield from the ranks of the unbeaten, edging the Warriors 5-4. Jaret Simpson scored twice to led the Pioneers attack. Lynnfield, which improved to 9-4-2 overall, also got goals from Danny Mack, Jeff Floramo and Will Garofoli.
* Aaron Scott had a hat trick to power #4 Tewksbury a 7-3 win over Concord-Carlisle. Campbell Pierce, Jason Cooke, Caden Connors and Cole Stone added goals for the Redmen.
* Two goals each from Logan Campbell and Payton DeFeo led the offense in #2 Masconomet’s 9-0 win over Pentucket.
* Goals from Joe Spadorcia, Chris Martin and Jack Russo were enough for Norwood to blank Dover-Sherborn/Weston, 3-0.
* Boston Latin remained hot, with goals from Frankie Linso, Joe Bova, Sam Hutchinson and Josh Sharek in a 4-1 conquest of Methuen.
* Plymouth North improved to 5-0-1 in its last six games, as goals from Aiden Campbell and Noah Medhaug allowed the Eagles to slip past Whitman-Hanson, 2-1.
* Colin Stover, Nate Steinhoff, Carter Fisher and Tommy Dwyer powered Medway to a 4-0 whitewashing of Holliston.
* Quincy defenseman Griffin Lynch reached the 100 career-point plateau with an assist in the Presidents’ 3-3 tie with Silver Lake. Brendan Bailey, Jason Whalen and Dan O’Leary each had a goal.
* Jack Patenaude had a hat trick to lead Taunton to a 6-2 non-league win over Cardinal Spellman. Michael Albert scored two goals for the Tigers, and Cam Sneyd chipped in with one.
* Richie Mauro had the goal and Jack Devereaux was solid between the pipes as Saugus tied up Marblehead, 1-1.