* #2 Masconomet contined to roll, downing Newburyport 5-1 in its final Cape Ann League game. The Chieftains got goals from five different players – Aaron Zenus, Paul Nichols, Matt Major, Andrew Gotts and Shawn Callahan.
* #10 Oliver Ames improved to 13-5-1 with an 8-1 win over Brockton. Max Ward led the attack with a hat trick, while Brett Williams contributed a goal and four assists.
* Goals by Chris Martin, Jake Russo and Harry Gover led Norwood to a 3-0 win over Dedham.
* Bishop Feehan picked up a 2-0 win over Glastonbury HS of Connecticut, thanks to goals from Kevin Borah and Tim D’Ambrosia.
* #5 Medfield outlasted Dover-Sherborn/Weston 4-2. Mike Tyer, James Wilder, Shawn McTavish and Ben Kerivan all scored in the win.
* A hat trick from Joe Bova, and two goals each from Noah Sargent and Owen O’Brien led Boston Latin to a 9-1 win over Concord-Carlisle in the MVC/Dual County II.
* Triton and #12 Lynnfield skated to a 3-3 standoff. John Simonetti, George Deroche and Ronnie Fuccillo scored goals for Lynnfield. Sam Rennick had two and Mike Beevers one for the Vikings, who need two more points to clinch a playoff spot.
* #4 Winthrop blanked Revere/Malden. Luke Evangelista (2-1) and Sam Yarrow (1-2) each had three-point games for the Vikings.
* Methuen slipped past Haverhill, 2-0. Aidan Hollingsworth and Ethan Schena both had goals for the Rangers.
* Austin Pacheco, Chris DeSousa and Jeremy Procter each scored two goals in Somerville’s 6-3 win over St. Joseph Prep.
* Two goals from Derek Hopkins and one each from Jack Costanzo and E.J. Field powered Gloucester to a 4-0 shutout of Beverly.
* Lowell Catholic clinched the Catholic Central Small title, edging out John Paul II by a 4-3 score. The Crusaders had four different scorers – Dom Valente, David Morey, James Giblin and Alex Graves. Connor Doherty had an assist, which made him the all-time leading scorer in Lowell Catholic hockey history.