* #5 Danvers won its third straight 4-1 game, this time taking down Saugus thanks to two goals from Jared Mscisz and single goals out of Jack Thibodeau and Cam DiMeglio.
* #1 Canton remained unbeaten with a 5-2 win over Oliver Ames. Timmy Kelleher scored two goals and Shane Marshall, Chris Lavoie and Joe Robinson had one each to pace the Bulldogs attack.
* Ian Loftus scored twice and Evan McBrien had one to lead Scituate to a 3-2 win over Plymouth South.
* Boston Latin stayed hot with a 6-1 win over Haverhill. Sam Hutchinson and Colin McAdams each scored two goals for the Wolfpack. Frankie Linso and Josh Sharek added scores.
* Medway downed Bellingham 6-1 behind two goals from Tommy Dwyer and a goal apiece from Jeremy Curley, Nate Steinhoff, Cole Theodore and Jack McCarthy.
* Campbell Pierce had three goals to give #7 Tewksbury a 6-3 win over Methuen. Aaron Scott, William O’Keefe and Kyle Morris had goals as well for the Redmen, who improved to 7-3-0 overall.
* Lynnfield tied up Newburyport 1-1 in the Cape Ann League. George DeRoche notched the Pioneers goal.
* Jake Russo had a pair of goals and Chris Martin one in Norwood’s 3-3 tie with Hopkinton in the Tri-Valley League.
* Sandwich blanked Dennis-Yarmouth 5-0 in the Atlantic Coast League. Rob Cardillo scored twice and Mike Barrasso, Andrew Childers and Connor Durant once each for the Blue Knights.
* Winthrop slipped past Beverly 3-2 with goals from Luke Evangelista, Sam Yarrow and Noah Evangelista. Bobby Hunter and Jaxon Hunter had goals for the Panthers.
* Senior Nick Feliciano had both Stoneham goals in the Spartans 2-1 win over Wilmington. Ryan Barrett had the lone score for the Wildcats.
* Gloucester rode past Somerville 7-2 in the NEC South. A balanced attack saw Jeremy Abreu score twice, and Jack Costanzo, EJ Field, Robby Horne, Colby Mitchell and Ryan Muniz once each.