* Boston Latin took down #2 Lincoln-Sudbury, 5-3, rallying from an early two-goal deficit, and tightening up the race in the MVC/Dual County II League. Owen O’Brien had two goals for the Wolfpack, and Noah Sargent, Tom Butler and Sam Hutchinson each had one.
* #3 Masconomet won its 12th straight game, holding off Triton, 3-2. Shawn Callahan, Matt Elliott and Jack Corcoran each had a goal for the Chieftains.
* Norwood slipped past Ashland, 3-2. Joe Spadorcia, Chris Martin and David Hayes each had a goal for the Mustangs.
* #6 Tewksbury had a big win, downing North Andover, 4-1. Aaron Scott, Campbell Pierce, Cole Stone and Aaron Connelly each had a goal.
* Saugus blanked Medford, 2-0, getting goals from Adam Rodrigues and Nick Aiken, and shutout goaltending from Jack Deveraux.
* Cam Caraher had a pair of goals to lead Plymouth North to a 3-1 win over North Quincy. Noah Medhaug had the other goal for the Eagles, who are now 4-0-1 in their last five tilts.
* Pentucket outlasted North Reading, 6-4, led by two goals from Richie Hardy and single tallies from Cam Martin, Jack Queenan, Alex Satkus and Deuce Purcell.
* In a key NEC North battle, #4 Winthrop and #7 Marblehead skated to a 1-1 standoff. Sam Yarrow scored for the Vikings, while Loch Sheridan countered for Marblehead.
* Bishop Feehan edged past Bishop Stang, 4-2. Jason Sullivan led the attack with two goals for the Shamrocks.
* A hat trick from Anthony Zammiello had a hat trick in North Attleboro’s 5-2 win over Franklin.