* Hingham opened up play at the Buddy Ferreira Classic with a 3-0 win over Arlington Catholic. Trevor O’Brien, Joe Sullivan and Will Kenney each had a goal for the Harbormen, while defenseman Jake Higgins chipped in with three assists.
* Red-hot Burlington took home the Middlesex League Freedom Division title, holding off Melrose, 3-2. Conor Quinlan scored two goals for the Red Devils, while Mitchell Maida added the other.
* Goals by Ryan Boyajian, Joey Panciocco, Connor Foley and Ethan McDonough were enough for Walpole to get past King Philip, 4-3.
* Pope Francis needed third period goals from Jon Tavella and Brandon Spaulding to down Rhode Island’s Mt. St. Charles, 2-1.
* Zach Stewart had both goals as Duxbury blanked Archbishop Williams, 2-0, in first round Buddy Ferreira Classic action. Jack Venturell and Jake Brennan each had an assist for the Dragons.
* Michael Drew and Nolan Butler each notched a hat trick as Winchester downed Woburn, 7-3, in its Middlesex League finale. Sammy Vozzella also had a goal for the Sachems.
* St. John’s of Shrewsbury rallied from two goals down to nip Catholic Memorial, 4-3. Dhillon Wilde, Matthew Myers, Sean Clark and Brendan Doherty each found the net once for the Pioneers.
* BC High got goals from Thomas Kramer, CJ Martin, Chris Romaine and Joseph Kramer in a 4-0 win over Falmouth at the Buddy Ferreira Classic.